Becks23

Raw for Women

Cool stuff. Good outcome.

I ended up getting her naked and famous jeans with the exact measurements of her favorite pair and she loves them.  What i also realized is it's teaching her to be more aware of quality and respect for her things. It's something she was really excited about something "unique" and to her its special.

This is a bummer but im selling womens 2% stretchy skinny NF raw indigo jeans in 24.

Here's the link to the TY site: http://shop.tateandyoko.com/collections/naked-and-famous-womens/products/naked-famous-the-skinny-stretch-selvedge

long story but they havent been tried on or even unfolded. Wanted to give sufu the discount before I return them for store credit.

Just looked at the measurements of size 23. Thighs are what I would consider a decent, not too wide leg opening in my size. Damn they're small.

Edited by Max Power

Just looked at the measurements of size 23. Thighs are what I would consider a decent, not too wide leg opening in my size. Damn they're small.

I think they would look great on you Max ;)

Couple of quick shots of my wife getting ready for a Saturday night on the razz in Liverpool (a night on the lash with the mad scousers is a must do at least once if you ever make it to this neck of the woods). She also wore these jeans with a pair of duck boots and a big woolly jumper for a hangover clearing walk to the pub for sunday lunch through the wirral marshes. Next week she will be wearing them to visit a tattoo parlour in the east end of london and for cocktails in the sky at a london hotel. Ideal for all occasions! Not entirely sure on the makeup of these (nod to IHF123) other than it's a 14oz selvedge indigo denim called s-gene. the 'stretch' in these comes from a four way weave and works wonders.

3sixteen 77bsp womens selvedge skinny, size 27. Picked up at Rivet & HIde a couple of months ago.

ORqfRmt.png

bTmiO5G.png

P8gulWR.png

The fit on these just improves with every wear, it's quite something.... Oh, and apparently they are VERY comfortable.

edited for factual accuracy...

Edited by Artisandenim

I should stress that these are 100% cotton - the only 'stretch' in these comes from the four way weave and works wonders.

i'm pretty sure this is incorrect;  nice pics!

i'm pretty sure this is incorrect;  nice pics!

Hmmmm looks like you might be right! My bad.... 

Actually not instantly able to work out the exact composition of these. 

Oh well, i'm happy, mrs is happy - it's all good :-)

Giving this thread some love. Brand new Nudies; Grim Tim Dry Selvage:

Bilde-07.05.15-18.57.35.jpg

Edited by latterdue

Trying hard to get my girlfriend into a pair of raws, or just anything nicer than her UrbanOutfitter jeans!

Sugar Cane Star Union 321N boot cut jeans

Been meaning to post some pictures of these, picked them up for a song during the self edge warehouse sale and my wife has been wearing the jeans a couple days a week since then. Don't know much about them and I can't find any reference to them anywhere. Either way they are very nice, unsanforized denim with minimalist detailing. They were pretty snug at first but my wife said they have stretched out to be pretty comfortable. Some Pics --

DarzuH8.jpg

brheWHW.jpg

Ipc2V1M.jpg

jSDzUzu.jpg

hcEIQjM.jpg

3C4kf9L.jpg

dxJQ8WX.jpg

Fit Pic

yL2MGD8.jpg

Edited by pudaspriest

Posted (edited) · Hidden by jimmyc, August 5, 2016 - Contact Simon if you would like to advertise on superfuture
Hidden by jimmyc, August 5, 2016 - Contact Simon if you would like to advertise on superfuture

So we got a new fit for the ladies. The Railcar Vixen fit. The Vixen fit compared to the Viper is different. The Vixen has a narrow bottom opening giving it a skinner look, Slimmed down knees and more room in the hip and bottom rear end. The rear end makes it easier to break in. Our first fabric we chose was a lighter weight Japanese Natural Pure Indigo Dye 100% cotton nonstretch. 12.25 ounces should make it great for break in and year round wear. Being 100% cotton and a natural indigo dye, instead of a synthetic, it should get really good fades and whiskering.  We are calling this fabric the X023. The Vixen X023 style has the same details just like the mens model. Hidden back pocket rivets, triple stitched seat seams, lined pocketing, ect. You can get them on our site. Oh yeah, and it comes with free chain stitch hemming to your length for free.

(The Red Wing Boots are also available on our site in women's sizes.)

VixenX023-001.jpg

VixenX023-002.jpg

VixenX023-003.jpg

VixenX023-004.jpg

VixenX023-005.jpg

Edited by Steven RFG

The SDL-703 jeans i bought for my girlfriend just arrived, there isn't much info out there on them that i could find here i found a couple posts in the women's jeans thread about sizing. so here are my photos and a small write up. it's the same fabric that they use in their men's jeans with 1 blue and 1 red selvedge line CG7GcGJ.jpgthe denim feels pretty regular with a little bit of crunch, they aren't too stiff i think the denimio website says they are 14oz (i think).1KbbEBz.jpgthere's a tonal stitch that runs just below the arcs, i thought it would be 1/3 lined pockets, but there isn't any lining so it's just decorativeVd6yfXJ.jpgmy LG G3 almost fits completely in the pocket(without legs inside so...?) ubdEmWK.jpgtaking one for the team with this fit pic the rise is way low and the waist is loose all around a horrible fit but i'm not the body type they are designed for.KPiNDEC.jpgMaXzehf.jpgappears to be raised belt loops, i'm not sure i've never owned a pair with them before. the fabric is slightly hairy not too much but just enough.oeLGyjc.jpgOat3LXg.jpgA53OPaj.jpgrivet detail featuring sda branding looks pretty standard rivet nice and shiny, hard to photograph.MLfn5v1.jpgthe jeans are a size 30 once washed 

Measurements:

waist 31"

front rise 8.5"

back rise 12"

thigh 10.5"

knee 7.5"

opening 7"

i would get fit pics on the lady but i can't because she is away, if you have any questions ask me i'll try my best to help.  :)

Just bought those for my girlfriend as well.  Thanks for your thoughts. 

you're welcome just doing my duty to raise awareness

My wife had been wearing the SDL-701's off and on for the last few months. I believe they are the same denim in a different fit. I thought they were quite nice and she seems to like them quite a bit, i think she has been wearing them pretty exclusively lately. ALSO, I can't believe that you can fit into your girlfriend's jeans, Impressive.

My wife had been wearing the SDL-701's off and on for the last few months. I believe they are the same denim in a different fit. I thought they were quite nice and she seems to like them quite a bit, i think she has been wearing them pretty exclusively lately. ALSO, I can't believe that you can fit into your girlfriend's jeans, Impressive.

thanks! :) my legs aren't too bulky and she can fit my jeans pretty snugly, so that was my benchmark on weather or not they would fit her 

Excellent to see these charles, have been eyeing these for my gf for the longest time. But not sure how she feels about denim at that weight, would love to hear some feedback from yours.

Excellent to see these charles, have been eyeing these for my gf for the longest time. But not sure how she feels about denim at that weight, would love to hear some feedback from yours.

it might be a while for her opinion(she's away) but it feels much lighter than most denim i've owned it was pretty crunchy but felt light and after the break in i expect them to be super comfy. currently it's pretty scratchy it feels lighter than my naked and famous pair at 13.75oz but still a little heavier than my pair of Nudies dunno the oz. 

Nudie fabric runs from 12oz (most common) to 14oz (much rarer), so somewhere around 13oz seems right for the fabric on those SDAs.

Nudie fabric runs from 12oz (most common) to 14oz (much rarer), so somewhere around 13oz seems right for the fabric on those SDAs.

the website says 14oz but it doesn't feel it

I don't know about other people's girlfriends/wives but unless we're out of the house she is wearing yoga pants exclusively.  I was thinking about getting her some Geishas but felt it would be a waste of money because she can't wear jeans to her work and she changes into yoga pants so fast when she gets home superman is put to shame.  So I doubt they'd ever get any real wear.

Personally, it's a struggle to get my GF to wear the PBJ Take 5 jeans I got for her. She got her true waist size, but I think like most girls, she's too used to stretch fabrics because she complains about the waist being tight.

Anyone recommend a good waist stretching device?

Personally, it's a struggle to get my GF to wear the PBJ Take 5 jeans I got for her. She got her true waist size, but I think like most girls, she's too used to stretch fabrics because she complains about the waist being tight.

They sell a bunch on Amazon.  I've never had personal experience with any, though.

I'm working with a device called "Inch Master" - cheap and effective, will not last forever...

Foxy, the device won't last forever, or the results with the jeans? (I hope it's the former).

The device - it broke after 3 years of good use, I spend another 25 bucks for the next one.

(It's made of plastic.)

(It clamps the fabric at the fly front opening - there is no tension on the button hole and no button hole tearing.)

Edited by Foxy2

put them on. they'll stretch.  :P