Raw for Women

Becks23

Maybe she'll embrace the stack? My girl is about the same size (5'2"ish) and she wants the stacking. Its just hard to find her something in a size 25, especially if they recommend sizing down one. Petite girls need denim love too!

Hm. She loves the stacking. But you can only stack to a certain extent, right? My dh19cms stack like a mother on me (5'8.5")... how long is the inseam on that? 38"?

PBJ fit pics

FYI- Her waist where she wears her pants is about 31 1/4

As you can see they are pretty tight but i have a feeling these will stretch a good bit

Also notice the patch in the second picture; I oiled the shit out if it last night and its gotten a lot darker.

Wow man sweet fit. I wouldn't mind a pair of those for myself.

This is a longshot.. but.. Anyone know how the fabric of the Tsubi/Ksubi Dry Raw Indigo Lean Beans is? Comparable with their Worn Grey Lean beans?

I love how my Worn Grey actually keeps folds.. My nudies are doing a fairly crap job of that. Tempted to get the Dry tsubis if the material's heavier than the nudies.

this is a little late, but aren't the worn grey lean beans super stretchy and are sized larger than their other denim? i remember trying those on and had to get my actual size (24) for it to fit. in other tsubi denim, i have to wear a 26.

i just bought the raw skinny pins and compared to my stretchy skinny zippers, the denim is probably twice as thick, way harder than the lean beans (raw vs. stretch, duh) and i don't feel like i'm gonna rip them just by wearing them (they're a size lower than what i normally wear in tsubis, so they're kind of tight).

i can't compare them to nudies because i haven't tried them on, though.

AND! question:

i'm a pretty short girl, with a 28" inseam, but the skinny pins are a 32" inseam. should i hem them, cuff them under like i normally do or just let it down? 4" seems like a lot for that, and cuffing them underneath adds stacking to the ankles in addition to some already around the knees. what do you think?

AND! question:

i'm a pretty short girl, with a 28" inseam, but the skinny pins are a 32" inseam. should i hem them, cuff them under like i normally do or just let it down? 4" seems like a lot for that, and cuffing them underneath adds stacking to the ankles in addition to some already around the knees. what do you think?

4 inches really doesnt stack as much as youd think. I wouldn't have them hemmed any shorter, unless you have really unproportionately short legs.

4 inches really doesnt stack as much as youd think. I wouldn't have them hemmed any shorter, unless you have really unproportionately short legs.

what about internally cuffing? i tried letting them down and the extra stacking looks kind of excessive. my legs aren't unproportional; i'm only 5'0".

cuffed:

IMG_7826.jpgIMG_7897.jpg

without:

IMG_7927.jpgIMG_7917.jpg

the more i look at it, the less i know what to do. i just keep thinking... i'm already a short girl; isn't the extra stacking going to make me look like i have shorter legs and therefore even shorter? not so cute.

It depends on the type of look you want to go for. For one, you haven't given the stacking time to settle. It looks a bit awkward when it hasn't broken in.

If you are not partial to stacking I would suggest that you hem it but leave a bit of stacking. I find jeans hemmed like slacks with a minimal break looks very awkward.

a month and a week late but the Take5 jeans look pretty awesome.

and for guys buying pbjs for their girlfriends--i highly recommend them. i get compliments on them all the time...

but they're a bit tight thru the thighs even after a few months of wear and loose enough at the waist for me to need a belt. for my body (some thigh and ass, defined waist) the skull lindas fit perfectly, but they're straights...so the skinnies get more attention atm due to style preference (but even then they're fading nicely).

kai-wun i definitely recommend the lindas over pbj for yer cute&bubbly gf.

etalia

tbh it's up to your personal preference. if you hem it where you intenally-cuffed (maybe give a bit more length just in case) it'll still look very good when the stacking settles. i'd say most of my jeans have ~1.5-2.5 inches for stacking... its a good length for me.

cuffed:

IMG_7826.jpgIMG_7897.jpg

without:

IMG_7927.jpgIMG_7917.jpg

the more i look at it, the less i know what to do. i just keep thinking... i'm already a short girl; isn't the extra stacking going to make me look like i have shorter legs and therefore even shorter? not so cute.

zipperless, yes? Personally I think stacking makes my legs look way longer.

And those look fantastic, I want a pair, but they're like my nudies.. Which are fading so slow.

for my body (some thigh and ass, defined waist) the skull lindas fit perfectly, but they're straights...so the skinnies get more attention atm due to style preference (but even then they're fading nicely).

kai-wun i definitely recommend the lindas over pbj for yer cute&bubbly gf.

Lindas were surprisingly straight legged... to the point where my FH3001's are much slimmer... which is weird considering if you girls wear flats and don't hem the Lindas you'd have to cuff them and/or risk dragging. Otherwise it's an amazing pair of jeans.

Guest koi.boi

I'm looking to purchase Nudies Super Slim Kims, but can't find them online.

Is it true that Slim Kims and Super Slim Kims are the same jean? Also do I need to size down when purchasing? (Jeans are for my sister...)

I bought mine from Self Edge. With the 25% off code that's floating around, it was one of the best prices I found, and the customer service is great of course.

Revolve has them as well, if SE doesn't have your size.

They're the same jeans. I ended up sizing up from my normal waist size, and they were extremely tight for the first two weeks. They've now stretched out to fit me perfectly. I know some people who have gone with true size and even sized down though so I'd check the measurements against a pair of her jeans though if you can steal them away just in case.

I'm looking to purchase Nudies Super Slim Kims, but can't find them online.

Is it true that Slim Kims and Super Slim Kims are the same jean? Also do I need to size down when purchasing? (Jeans are for my sister...)

They're the same jean, some people just choose to ignore the super at the beginning of the name. You usually size down 1 in the waist for nudies.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66&products_id=197

The model makes them look horrible, though. Check out mynudies.com for better pictures.