Raw for Women

Becks23

they come from washing the jeans in a washing machine and drying them in a dryer.

nooooooooo :eek::eek::eek::eek:

sda ladies line has small back pocket.. but has an arc....

3sixteen has no arc but has a huge pocket....

nudie highkai....with normal backpocket but hidden arc

oh pbj 1069 has small back pocket too..

btw.. nice balder exteeng and angelachanny

slash2ice; Pure Blue Japan xx013 slim tapered will fit you well.... plain backpocket and not too big.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=6677&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

or

Sling and Stones Naomi, plain backpocket and very tight jeans (feel like skinnies). the jeans fit women curves nicely, i think you'll like this.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=69&products_id=216

angela and exteeng; ohh... those torn faded jeans.... love both Balders!

I want to get some tapered, but not super skinny jeans with a bit of stretch (I usually wear apc ps, but I bought the stretch ps in 24 and they were way too big). Thinking of getting these from Baldwin, called "The Ten":

TheTen.jpg

TheTen_Front.jpg

I don't know much about Baldwin, but I really want a lighter weight selvedge for summer. Anybody have these, or heard anything? Alternatively, could I do better for around the same price? I have to buy online because I'm in Melbourne and we have nothing!

damn i havnt been on sufu in days.

well, these are what i've been working on, i guess. i really havn't been keeping track of how long i've been wearing them or its washes.

HellzBellz - women's grotesked denim?

size 26; 65% cotton; 33% polyester; 2% spandex; made in china

i was given these jeans for free, and although i was told they were raw denim, i honestly had a hard time believing it. They were ultra thin from the start (unlike my grim tims and petit standards) so the change in texture and thickness was somewhat alarming, i suppose. I guess i just wasn't used to them, but after a couple wears i warmed up. I'm actually surprised that they even faded this much lol

i do, however, have to say these jeans were designed very poorly. They have these useless, annoying, UNCOMFORTABLE metal buttons on the rear pockets that poke my butt & scratch everything i sit or lean on (such as leather sofas, cars, etc.) They also have this useless zipper on the waist.

i also discovered that they have these two, strange, almost secret pockets that blend in very well with the waist seam. I think one is a Chapstick pocket, which, i have to admit, is pretty convenient (probably the only cool thing about these jeans).. i don't know what that pocket next to it is really for though, but it seems to fit my ID and gift cards pretty snuggly. (almost too snug)

anyway, i wore these jeans despite its flaws lol. heres how they've turned out?

img4447i.jpg

phone/lighter/chapstick fades

img4454g.jpg

wallet fade

I want to get some tapered, but not super skinny jeans with a bit of stretch (I usually wear apc ps, but I bought the stretch ps in 24 and they were way too big). Thinking of getting these from Baldwin, called "The Ten":

TheTen.jpg

TheTen_Front.jpg

I don't know much about Baldwin, but I really want a lighter weight selvedge for summer. Anybody have these, or heard anything? Alternatively, could I do better for around the same price? I have to buy online because I'm in Melbourne and we have nothing!

Out of Missouri I think. I heard they wanted some space at an upcoming market event here in mpls. If they have a booth or something I'll try to get some pictures. I want to see their stuff in person anyway.