Raw for Women

Becks23

I can't believe that Levis still isn't making a STF 501 'boyfriend' for ladies yet. Or at least a plain dark indigo finish.

They almost got it right, but then they did this horrific thing:

Yvi7Y.jpg

Shit like that just blows my mind, like they were trying to find the fastest way to make a person change their mind from "oh, perfect!" to "not a fucking chance".

sometimes i have dreams about eternals cut for ladies...more info on the denim?

12.5oz zimbawe cotton, unsanforised

no raw options, only OW (they want to keep the fabric for the ladies line soft, as explained in their sites)

denim/fabric production is the same factory/workshop as Eternals & KURA (another clothing branch)

what other info are u seeking, i will try my best to answer

@ nachtelijk

woow nice jeans...

where to cop those jeans?

the link i provided and rakuten has them, however you will need a proxy.

maeno co. official rakuten shop BlueFarm (for Eternals, KURA & DEEP BLUE) does not stock the 73190-OW

I can't believe that Levis still isn't making a STF 501 'boyfriend' for ladies yet. Or at least a plain dark indigo finish.

They almost got it right, but then they did this horrific thing:

Yvi7Y.jpg

Shit like that just blows my mind, like they were trying to find the fastest way to make a person change their mind from "oh, perfect!" to "not a fucking chance".

Actually, those jeans sell VERY well for women in my store in Richmond, VA. The girls/ women that try them on LOVE them. Our regular selvedge boyfriend 501's don't sell super well, but the few females that pick them up do love them. NO woman has ever asked for raw denim from me in the 2+ years I've managed my store.

I don't doubt that they sell well, but the selvage line on the back pocket is terrible. Levis has a long standing habit of "over-designing". Most people don't notice or care, but the denizens of this board know the difference. Simpler is better.

There's no reason they can't make this again:

Marilyn_Monroe_Hollywood_1952_H353_IMA.jpg

I don't doubt that they sell well, but the selvage line on the back pocket is terrible. Levis has a long standing habit of "over-designing". Most people don't notice or care, but the denizens of this board know the difference. Simpler is better.

There's no reason they can't make this again:

Marilyn_Monroe_Hollywood_1952_H353_IMA.jpg

While they could produce them, they would bomb horribly. They might work in LA/ SF/ NYC, but that kind of fit and denim wouldn't make them money. Lets be honest, thats all they care about.

I hope

can anyone help or advice me on sizing for Pbj ladies 1069 ?

im trying to get one for my girl who is at a natural waist of 26. i dont know which size to get as the smallest size on the BiG website is size 0(27)

more important than the waist is the thigh measurement. 1069's are slim through the seat and thighs and that becomes the limiting factor. if she's on the skinny side with a waist 26, then go with 0. any real meat on her lower body would necessitate sizing up. if she's got some junk in the trunk, then i'd advise looking at other models/brands.