Raw for Women

Becks23

it def seams like alot of the actual raw stuff is catered to the skinny girls. my GF has been lurking as well looking for something raw that would complement a thick girl with a 32 waist and hasnt found much.

bump.gif

How about the geishas? When I tried them on, they seemed a bit roomy at the waist and I have pretty big hips (34?) so maybe they'd be flattering on more curvey girls.

I would suggest the Skull Lindas, but they're pretty low rise so unless they stretch out, you might end up with muffins.

The BF has a pair of Skull 5010's and when compared to my Lindas, the cut and denim are almost identical. The only difference is that the 5010s are a slightly higher rise which means: no muffin tops.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My sister has taken to my sammies and my KMWs, and now she wants to try out a pair of premium, raw jeans. She's pretty tall, 5'6, and relatively lean. She wants a skinny jean of course, good for her. I'm looking at the Sling & Stones Rachel, but I would love some more recommendations.

I'm going to buy the one's FlyorDie posted for my 16 year old sister in high school... er...

I'm planning on eventaully taking her to BiG's to try out the Skull Lindas; I'm in the NY area and that's what my scarce research has pulled up with nice jeans in the area she could try out..

i wanted to neg rep you so hard... but i gave out too much rep in 24hrs or something.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/tags/index.php?tag=/ladies/

anyway, have her try on skull lindas, skull 5010xx (for a more tapered look, and it may look better on her if she has less curves), or pbj women's. BiG has all three. ...and, really what kind of jeans does yer little sis want? just take her to BiG and don't force nothin on her that she won't wear in the end. :]

Hey everybody, just a sizing/fit question about the Linda's.

My girlfriend has a pair of the Denimbirds bootcut (which I think isn't around anymore) in 27", and she can just fit into a 27" Nudie Super Slim Kim.

I was wondering if anyone with Lindas has any experience with the Slim Kims, and can compare sizing and the shape.

Thanks in advance!!

the geisha's have all the hard-core details, but the skulls are nice too. the nudies are a little too trend-hopper for me. id be much more impressed if i saw a chick in a pair of geisha's, in fact, she might be my soulmate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I really want to try some raw denim jeans... but I'm not sure which brand to go for. I usually wear a lot of CM and April 77.

thanks!

Check out Sling & Stones.. They make slim, straight, and bootcuts.. all raw, and even in selvedge and non selvedge. Pretty much every configuration of raw women's jeans you can think of.