Raw for Women

Becks23

I want to find a size 28 or 29 Flathead Balder...if anyone is selling that let me know. I still have size 27 Flathead Balder jeans from ebay and they're probably my favorite jeans on the days when I fit into them but they were always borderline too tight.

This is Somet 008 size 29 which I found in a measurement search tool, technically a men's jean but I love it and it has a low front rise, low back rise,and waist/thigh ratio similar to Flathead Balder...it's satisfying my urge to wear something that isn't skin tight and I love how it stacks over boots 

20190703_082159.jpg

20190701_223742.jpg

20190701_223709.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

My girlfriend Heather is petite. She manages a consignment clothing store in our resort town valley, and also does private fashion/style consulting, and has done some modelling. She has a hard time finding clothing that fits her small frame, especially jeans, as she's a size 23. She has a tiny frame and is muscular and has curves, just small muscles and small curves. I know some of Levi's cuts work well for some women. When I showed them to her on-line, she politely scoffed. I bought her a couple pairs to try on: skinny fit in medium and high rise. They fit her amazingly well! She looks stunning in them. We've bought other pairs in different colors: black, grey and white ('cuz... fashion...) 

Here're pics of her size 23 jeans on top of my RJBxTFHx sized 34 jeans: 

20220515_195819.thumb.jpg.f34e8bbab27a4fb7d137ffcf8a634e01.jpg

20220515_195945.thumb.jpg.30f720ce6a94bde0cc9ad8b43f4d4430.jpg

Edited by mpukas