Raw for Women

Becks23

i got myself a pair of denimbirds tight. theyre straight leg but REALLY tight (in fact size down at least one) so theyre sort of skinny jeans. they also make a super tight model with a skinny leg.

the fit is fabulous. the denim is a little thin, but its good for summer.

So you sized down on the denimbird tight dry? My gf was looking into them but she heard to size up because they run small.

maybe samurai geishas.

they have a jean called geisha?

oh god...

i think they're trying too hard to market their jeans towards america.

whats next, a super tight fit called Ninja assasin?

dont get me wrong, sammies are great, but samurai geisha sounds cheeeez.

they have a jean called geisha?

oh god...

i think they're trying too hard to market their jeans towards america.

whats next, a super tight fit called Ninja assasin?

dont get me wrong, sammies are great, but samurai geisha sounds cheeeez.

how is that marketing towards americans? i think most americans still think geisha is a japanese prostitute.

• 1 month later...

This is a longshot.. but.. Anyone know how the fabric of the Tsubi/Ksubi Dry Raw Indigo Lean Beans is? Comparable with their Worn Grey Lean beans?

I love how my Worn Grey actually keeps folds.. My nudies are doing a fairly crap job of that. Tempted to get the Dry tsubis if the material's heavier than the nudies.

• 4 weeks later...
So you sized down on the denimbird tight dry? My gf was looking into them but she heard to size up because they run small.

I was told that denimbirds are vanity sized, so compared to other jeans of the same tag, they run BIGGER. Like a 27 in denimbirds supertight is a 28 in ssk. So which is which?

I was told that denimbirds are vanity sized, so compared to other jeans of the same tag, they run BIGGER. Like a 27 in denimbirds supertight is a 28 in ssk. So which is which?

When i purchased my girlfriend a pair of super tight denimbirds I had to get 2 sizes up from her nudie ssk size. Shes a 26 in nudie ssk and I had to get her a 28 in denimbird. Although i think she can squeeze into the 27 denimbird. Hope that helps.

my girl also went up from a 28 in other jeans to a 30 in denimbirds bootcat...

tho she could get the 29 buttoned but didn't feel good in them...

• 2 weeks later...

hey - bringing up an old thread. skimmed through most of it, but i wanna ask.

any gal wearing nudie slim jims? my girl isn't stick figure-y, she's really short (5') and has a bit of a curve. (probably superfat by superfuture superstandards) i'm not sure if she'll fit into SSK properly since those seem to be for long and leans. i'm thinking it'd be sick if she got a pair of nudies to match me.

• 2 weeks later...

few questions:

Anyone have wear on their veggie selvedge sling and stones yet? I've heard stories of guys putting in 4-6 months with nothing to show except some blowouts/denim tears but no actual wear other than that.

Finally, how do you size S+S rachel, in comparison to SSK. -1 size?

few questions:

Anyone have wear on their veggie selvedge sling and stones yet? I've heard stories of guys putting in 4-6 months with nothing to show except some blowouts/denim tears but no actual wear other than that.

Finally, how do you size S+S rachel, in comparison to SSK. -1 size?

havent actually heard much about blowouts/tears but my veggie selvege shows alot of vertical fading but as far as wear goes, its pretty difficult. the denim itself is pretty light and it literally goes from a pale green/blue color to a pale greyish color as stated by ilovespaz

the quality is in quality of cotton and fabric production. GoodSociety fabric is made of organic indian grown cotton and milled by Arvind which was designed by Kato. Sling & Stones fabric is made of american grown organic supima cotton which is milled in okayama perfecture by a few japanese guys who are really into denim. So there is where the price difference is, in the cotton and in the construction of the fabric and where its made. i hope that helps you.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/brandpages/GoodSociety.jsp?&d=5&vad=1

heres the womens

i'd say theyre pretty comparable. GS denim is 12 oz i believe which is pretty standard for Nudies as well as APC's, and im assuming Denimbird is similar to Nudie since its the same company. with that in mind, GS denim is 100% organic which some say add to the quality while others argue otherwise...not sure how to really judge that lol. As GS is a fairly new denim line, its hard to really compare the denim to any other brands...but from what I know of GS and from my experience with Nudies, and several other lower price range denim lines, the quality is nothing short of great. plus the price is unbeatable.

The Sugar Cane collaboration jeans are now available online, we're quite low on some sizes already..

These are some of the nicest japanese jeans we've ever seen for women so far.

Self Edge x Sugar Cane = SEXSC02

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=239

I ordered some Good Society for my wife. Should be here tomorrow. I'll post up when I get them.

Very nice jeans. For the money, incredible quality. Not for the true denimhead but for a light summer pair of jeans for cheap I'll probably get a pair for myself.

Also they are cut great. I hope the guys version is cut as good as the girls.

The Sugar Cane collaboration jeans are now available online, we're quite low on some sizes already..

These are some of the nicest japanese jeans we've ever seen for women so far.

Self Edge x Sugar Cane = SEXSC02

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=239

I just purchased a pair for my girl. Perhaps I'll post some fit pics of her once I get them.