Raw for Women

Becks23

Sugar Cane Star Union 321N boot cut jeans

Been meaning to post some pictures of these, picked them up for a song during the self edge warehouse sale and my wife has been wearing the jeans a couple days a week since then. Don't know much about them and I can't find any reference to them anywhere. Either way they are very nice, unsanforized denim with minimalist detailing. They were pretty snug at first but my wife said they have stretched out to be pretty comfortable. Some Pics --

DarzuH8.jpg

brheWHW.jpg

Ipc2V1M.jpg

jSDzUzu.jpg

hcEIQjM.jpg

3C4kf9L.jpg

dxJQ8WX.jpg

Fit Pic

yL2MGD8.jpg

Edited by pudaspriest

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited) · Hidden by jimmyc, August 5, 2016 - Contact Simon if you would like to advertise on superfuture
Hidden by jimmyc, August 5, 2016 - Contact Simon if you would like to advertise on superfuture

So we got a new fit for the ladies. The Railcar Vixen fit. The Vixen fit compared to the Viper is different. The Vixen has a narrow bottom opening giving it a skinner look, Slimmed down knees and more room in the hip and bottom rear end. The rear end makes it easier to break in. Our first fabric we chose was a lighter weight Japanese Natural Pure Indigo Dye 100% cotton nonstretch. 12.25 ounces should make it great for break in and year round wear. Being 100% cotton and a natural indigo dye, instead of a synthetic, it should get really good fades and whiskering.  We are calling this fabric the X023. The Vixen X023 style has the same details just like the mens model. Hidden back pocket rivets, triple stitched seat seams, lined pocketing, ect. You can get them on our site. Oh yeah, and it comes with free chain stitch hemming to your length for free.

(The Red Wing Boots are also available on our site in women's sizes.)

VixenX023-001.jpg

VixenX023-002.jpg

VixenX023-003.jpg

VixenX023-004.jpg

VixenX023-005.jpg

Edited by Steven RFG
  • 2 months later...

The SDL-703 jeans i bought for my girlfriend just arrived, there isn't much info out there on them that i could find here i found a couple posts in the women's jeans thread about sizing. so here are my photos and a small write up. it's the same fabric that they use in their men's jeans with 1 blue and 1 red selvedge line CG7GcGJ.jpgthe denim feels pretty regular with a little bit of crunch, they aren't too stiff i think the denimio website says they are 14oz (i think).1KbbEBz.jpgthere's a tonal stitch that runs just below the arcs, i thought it would be 1/3 lined pockets, but there isn't any lining so it's just decorativeVd6yfXJ.jpgmy LG G3 almost fits completely in the pocket(without legs inside so...?) ubdEmWK.jpgtaking one for the team with this fit pic the rise is way low and the waist is loose all around a horrible fit but i'm not the body type they are designed for.KPiNDEC.jpgMaXzehf.jpgappears to be raised belt loops, i'm not sure i've never owned a pair with them before. the fabric is slightly hairy not too much but just enough.oeLGyjc.jpgOat3LXg.jpgA53OPaj.jpgrivet detail featuring sda branding looks pretty standard rivet nice and shiny, hard to photograph.MLfn5v1.jpgthe jeans are a size 30 once washed 

Measurements:

waist 31"

front rise 8.5"

back rise 12"

thigh 10.5"

knee 7.5"

opening 7"

i would get fit pics on the lady but i can't because she is away, if you have any questions ask me i'll try my best to help.  :)

My wife had been wearing the SDL-701's off and on for the last few months. I believe they are the same denim in a different fit. I thought they were quite nice and she seems to like them quite a bit, i think she has been wearing them pretty exclusively lately. ALSO, I can't believe that you can fit into your girlfriend's jeans, Impressive.

My wife had been wearing the SDL-701's off and on for the last few months. I believe they are the same denim in a different fit. I thought they were quite nice and she seems to like them quite a bit, i think she has been wearing them pretty exclusively lately. ALSO, I can't believe that you can fit into your girlfriend's jeans, Impressive.

thanks! :) my legs aren't too bulky and she can fit my jeans pretty snugly, so that was my benchmark on weather or not they would fit her 

Excellent to see these charles, have been eyeing these for my gf for the longest time. But not sure how she feels about denim at that weight, would love to hear some feedback from yours.

it might be a while for her opinion(she's away) but it feels much lighter than most denim i've owned it was pretty crunchy but felt light and after the break in i expect them to be super comfy. currently it's pretty scratchy it feels lighter than my naked and famous pair at 13.75oz but still a little heavier than my pair of Nudies dunno the oz. 

Excellent to see these charles, have been eyeing these for my gf for the longest time. But not sure how she feels about denim at that weight, would love to hear some feedback from yours.

I don't know about other people's girlfriends/wives but unless we're out of the house she is wearing yoga pants exclusively.  I was thinking about getting her some Geishas but felt it would be a waste of money because she can't wear jeans to her work and she changes into yoga pants so fast when she gets home superman is put to shame.  So I doubt they'd ever get any real wear.

Personally, it's a struggle to get my GF to wear the PBJ Take 5 jeans I got for her. She got her true waist size, but I think like most girls, she's too used to stretch fabrics because she complains about the waist being tight.

Anyone recommend a good waist stretching device?

Personally, it's a struggle to get my GF to wear the PBJ Take 5 jeans I got for her. She got her true waist size, but I think like most girls, she's too used to stretch fabrics because she complains about the waist being tight.

They sell a bunch on Amazon.  I've never had personal experience with any, though.

The device - it broke after 3 years of good use, I spend another 25 bucks for the next one.

(It's made of plastic.)

(It clamps the fabric at the fly front opening - there is no tension on the button hole and no button hole tearing.)

Edited by Foxy2

put them on. they'll stretch.  :P

put them on. they'll stretch.  :P

I'm sure she'll be relieved when I rip them by trying to put them on.  :D 

Foxy, makes sense, I hope I don't have to put the waist stretcher through too much work.

Edited by Iron Horse

• 1 month later...

Finally updating with fit pics on my GF's SDL-703 the size 30 was too small in the thighs for her so i returned and sized upCcfmryj.jpgRj04fcg.jpgq5nb4sF.jpg

She said these are the most uncomfortable pants she's ever worn, but all her other pants have lots of stretch so that how you will 

couple of pics of the fit of my wife's SDL-701 jeans. She has been going back and forth on whether she likes these or her sugar canes more. She has decided she likes real denim a lot more than the stretch stuff she used to wear. Now that it is getting cooler maybe she will start to get some fades on them as she is finally wearing them more than once a week!  :P

ZBUzHtu.jpg

o7KFC5f.jpg

Has anyone heard of Shu Jeans? It's related to Resolute denim by Yoshiyuki Hayashi. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and give insights on sizing and fit. This might be something I might be interested in buying for my wife.

http://shujeans.jp/index.php?c=Shu%20jeans

Thanks.

Edited by dondurian

Has anyone bought the Womens Naked & Famous Straight Raw Stretch Selvedge?

Like the one here: http://shop.tateandyoko.com/collections/naked-and-famous-womens/products/naked-famous-denim-the-straight-stretch-selvedge

I tried on size 29 and 30. Size 30 was not tight enough on me or a little loose in the zipper/crotch area, I didn't like how it looked. Size 29 was way too tight, I could barely button the top. 

I like the look of the jeans but not the fit. Does anyone have recommendations for nice fitted raw women's jeans? I'm thinking of getting APC raw jeans but not sure. Also if anyone knows of a store in San Francisco bay area with raw womens jeans so I can try on in person.

Edited by jeans0072014