Raw for Women

Becks23

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! We got something new for you ladies. I think this is a pretty good one.

We did a little update to our Viper series slim skinny medium low rise fit. I was so good we used the adjustment for our new Viper X021. Its a 100% cotton non-stretch that should get really nice fades. We used a pretty good weight 14.75 ounce Okayama, Japanese red line selvedge. This model has all the construction details just like our men's jeans. Hidden back pocket rivets, triple stitched seat seams, lined pockets, ect. I think its great. Its a 100% cotton and after wear they should mold and drape nicely.Size true to size for a skin tight fit after break in. Or size up one for a snug fit. (fit model is wearing a snug fit).

More pictures here. http://www.railcarfinegoods.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RWJVIPERX021

post-007.jpg

post-008.jpg

Just got a pair of Imogene + Willie James Rigid for women-sick!!!  Button fly, slim taper, orange selvage, same Cone denim as they use for their men's jeans-super nice quality and great fades.  I highly suggest them!  I can post pics soon.  Size down by 2 if you buy them as a gift or for yourself.  They run big.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ladies, we just got our Ginsberg model in from Ceremony Fine Wear.  It's a slim fit model made from Zimbabwe cotton.  My wife "claimed" a pair right off the bat.  This will be her first pair of selvedge denim.  I think the fit will complement her well.  We will have them up on the website soon, but I thought you guys might appreciate to see some fit pics.  Cheers

front_zps79e8ee0a.jpg

side_zpscd675d74.jpg

back_zpsc879b8fa.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

A quick update on my wife's (purloined) PBJ xx012. About seven months of wear, pretty much weekends only.

I'll try and snap a couple of fit pics as she has lost weight recently going from a uk10/12 to a uk 8, so obviously they fit different from the earlier snaps. If i'm honest I think they are now a little on the loose side but she loves them and wont hear of replacing. 

We are returning to London briefly in a couple of weeks however, so I 'm hoping a visit to Rivet & hide will sway her. I'm sure after she's tried a few on... 

wwMzWew.png

lsrFjk6.png

7LTQihP.png

iP8ouy4.png

Those PBJs look great!  I would love to see some fit pics if you have any of her wearing them.  

• 2 weeks later...

Got a pair of FH Balders again.  This time in a size that fits me better.  Got them off a woman on eBay, total score.  The first pair I bought too big of a size from SESF and was disappointed in the fit.  They didn't shrink as much as I hoped.  This time, sized down two sizes, they fit great.  Don't know what I think of the straight leg and lower rise yet, going to take some getting used to.  Have any of you tapered the leg?  

Got a pair of FH Balders again.  This time in a size that fits me better.  Got them off a woman on eBay, total score.  The first pair I bought too big of a size from SESF and was disappointed in the fit.  They didn't shrink as much as I hoped.  This time, sized down two sizes, they fit great.  Don't know what I think of the straight leg and lower rise yet, going to take some getting used to.  Have any of you tapered the leg?  

Yep! I had mine tapered. Man, that straight leg did not look good on me... Gotta keep in mind that they're 100% cotton. If you're planning on getting your pair tapered, be sure to give your legs some room :)

Edited by itsasunnypark

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the HARDEST time finding a pair for my stepdaughter. She's small, 13 and will be growing. She wants to do DWC with me but can't find anything in her size that is also a lower rise and skinny as hell fit. She's probably a true 23

I'm having the HARDEST time finding a pair for my stepdaughter. She's small, 13 and will be growing.

Good on you for building a solid relationship with your stepdaughter, man.  Mine are 19 and nearly 17, and I feel like my attempts have mostly failed.  Much depends on who they hang out with in their high school years... hopefully they will be friends to your girl.  There are a lot of damaged kids out there who don't realise (or don't care) about the negative effects they pass on to those around them.  Step-dads of the world are under-recognised!

Good on you for building a solid relationship with your stepdaughter, man. Mine are 19 and nearly 17, and I feel like my attempts have mostly failed. Much depends on who they hang out with in their high school years... hopefully they will be friends to your girl. There are a lot of damaged kids out there who don't realise (or don't care) about the negative effects they pass on to those around them. Step-dads of the world are under-recognised!

I met her when she was 10 so I've been here through all the formative years. Kind of a unique situation. My wife is 10 years older than me so there's the aspect of me being more like a friend too. My step daughter is the one who's all about it. She wants cool " fading jeans" I actually found the perfect pair. 3sixteen+ 77bsp! Just gotta get them!

Just FYI, I have a pair of FH Balders on eBay, size 29, worn 2x, hot soaked 2x.

I think I saw those. Need a 24-25" waist. 7 inch rise. 8 inch thigh. 5-5.5" hem.

I think I saw those. Need a 24-25" waist. 7 inch rise. 8 inch thigh. 5-5.5" hem.

Well shit. Looks like the best option was NF 2% stretch in 23 and TY is out.

Maybe everyone can help me find something.

Waist: 24

Thigh 8-8.5

Knee 6

Hem 5

Rise 7-8"

Can't find anything else that fits these measurements.

To bad you left it so late , you could have gotten something made from Gustin or Lawless at under $100 bucks . I guess you still could but she would not be starting from day one .

To bad you left it so late , you could have gotten something made from Gustin or Lawless at under $100 bucks . I guess you still could but she would not be starting from day one .

I don't think either company does women's

I met her when she was 10 so I've been here through all the formative years. Kind of a unique situation. My wife is 10 years older than me so there's the aspect of me being more like a friend too. My step daughter is the one who's all about it. She wants cool " fading jeans" I actually found the perfect pair. 3sixteen+ 77bsp! Just gotta get them!

i have no experience dressing children (just my adult gf) and bought 3sixteen+ jeans (which tend to range from skin tight to super form fitting) for her in part b/c they're sexy and show off and compliment her curves

it may be unique to my experience (and i know nothing about children's clothing) but it seems to me that these jeans were intended for adult women and might be inappropriate for children; i don't doubt that you're her "friend" or that she is "the one who's all about it," just that those things don't make it right and wanted to give another opinion ;)

(i'm also unfamiliar with the theory that says "all of the formative years" are ages 10-13, but i'm very curious!)

i have no experience dressing children (just my adult gf) and bought 3sixteen+ jeans (which tend to range from skin tight to super form fitting) for her in part b/c they're sexy and show off and compliment her curves

it may be unique to my experience (and i know nothing about children's clothing) but it seems to me that these jeans were intended for adult women and might be inappropriate for children; i don't doubt that you're her "friend" or that she is "the one who's all about it," just that those things don't make it right and wanted to give another opinion ;)

(i'm also unfamiliar with the theory that says "all of the formative years" are ages 10-13, but i'm very curious!)

First, do you have kids? If so do you have a daughter who's almost in high school? That would be extremely strange if I purchased clothes for her to "show off curves" but what's the difference between her buying clothes at forever 21, American eagle or HM and me buying her a pair of jeans with the exact same fit? I'm still buying her clothes either way. It's no different than if I choose to buy cheaper Levi's or a pair of 3sixteens for myself. Not that it hugs my curves but the fact that I want that specific piece of clothing.

There's absolutely no need to sexualize this and say it's any bit inappropriate. Did you buy your girlfriend those jeans because you wanted her to enjoy high quality denim like you or because you wanted to see how good she looked in them? I'm gonna go with the former.

Yeah, that's a little creepy.

I think it's cool that he's trying to get his stepdaughter into something like this, way to be a cool stepdad.

Pretty damn frustrating when I'm posting on a Thread for Raws for women and I'm being told I need to dress my kid in a full length denim dress instead.

Hell, I'd go as far to say that a pair of nice denim would be better than a pair of jeans with a bunch of holes in them from some mall brand.

I'm still trying to get my girlfriend into a pair of nice jeans, but she doesn't seem to be having it. She thinks that most of the brands / model shots I've shown her look weird for one reason or another. She seemed to like the 77BSP, so that's a possibility.

I'd like to see what the Roy women's jean turns out to be.