Raw for Women

Becks23

should i get my girl the x001 or x003's? She is a 26 in most stuff, pretty skinny.. I feeel like the stretch may be better for everday wear at least at first

I got my girlfriend the x001 and she likes them so far. If you are local, I'd suggest going to their workshop and trying a pair on before you buy them. Steven is awesome and will get your girl correctly fitted.

the only pair of raws that i have are the tight long john's from nudies (24 x 32) and i love how they fit. I've been itching to start a new project though, I was wondering if i could get any other suggestions for some pairs. I'm 5'1 at 98 lbs, and suprisingly i don't mind all the stacking i get from my Nudies, although 32L would be the longest i wouldl go. Would the PBJ 1069s work?

here's some pictures of how they fit on me, and i'd like to keep a fit that's just as tight

IMG_5991_zpsb2d974d3.jpgIMG_5990_zpsa19e75cd.jpgIMG_5989_zps90dbb29b.jpg

Edited by sanddaayy

the only pair of raws that i have are the tight long john's from nudies (24 x 32) and i love how they fit. I've been itching to start a new project though, I was wondering if i could get any other suggestions for some pairs. I'm 5'1 at 98 lbs, and suprisingly i don't mind all the stacking i get from my Nudies, although 32L would be the longest i wouldl go. Would the PBJ 1069s work?

Those would work, as would the xx-011/13s from PBJ. Railcar has loads of raws for women as well.

Edited by Ghoul

Women looking to get the PBJ 11 or 13 should note the rise, which is higher than most women's cuts. It's an issue my girl has with them, but if you can get over that and less of a taper below the knee you're good to go.

just how loose is it below the knee?

Fairly loose. The taper on the 11s is about a quater inch, while the taper on the 1069-2 is more like three quarters of an inch (I'm not entirely sure on the measurements, someone else should chime in here if they have more info). Also, the 11s have a longer inseam, so it could wind up being more like a straight cut if you get them hemmed. Still great jeans, though.

Edited by kenzie

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought two pairs of stretch selvedge: the N&F straight and the 3sixteen+77BSP skinny fit posted above.

:D

I'll post photos after I have gotten them hemmed (I'm only 5'1).

on your N&F straight did you go true to size? my gf is usually a 27 but we went 26 on these to compensate for stretching but they are too tight to button.

Love seeing new and old 3sixteen+ jeans here. Thanks for posting up!

PS: wayoutwest, that's rad that you run a roastery. let me know when your beans make their way over here to a NYC cafe. I'd love to give them a try.

Does anyone know what brands make a size 24?

I only know of nudies and N&F but I'm trying to find a nice selvedge pair for my girlfriend

We make all of our womens selvedge in size 24. Check them out! We have them in stretch and ridged styles.