Raw for Women

Becks23

Can anyone with a pair of Viper001's tell me how much they stretched (or didn't) specifically in the thighs? I know they are advertised to stretch .5-1 full size in general (though there's a big difference for me between the two!), but I'm not worried about waistband stretch. When I tried on my true size, they sit a solid inch too low because that's as high as my thighs would let them go. I've had nudies balloon in the thighs 2" and S&S which didn't budge one bit, so not sure what to expect.

Edited by scoutoutfinch

Can anyone with a pair of Viper001's tell me how much they stretched (or didn't) specifically in the thighs? I know they are advertised to stretch .5-1 full size in general (though there's a big difference for me between the two!), but I'm not worried about waistband stretch. When I tried on my true size, they sit a solid inch too low because that's as high as my thighs would let them go. I've had nudies balloon in the thighs 2" and S&S which didn't budge one bit, so not sure what to expect.

Hi! Yeah the bottom body block and the upper thighs of the viper are pretty snug to compensate for the break-in. We made it real snug so when the fabric does open up it doesnt leave your bottom and thighs baggy. I would say if you can button the waistband and you have a snug bottom block you should be good. The crotch will suck up to your body in some wears. As for the stretch, it depends on how snug the initial fitting is. If they fit super snug it should stretch out more then a half a size.

If they feel too too tight on the thighs and on the waistband you can try to size up.

Hope this helps and you!

Edited by Steven RFG

Whats up ladies and guys in the thread. We had a little bit of free time here at the workshop so we took some quick pics of some Vipers X001 non-stretch selvedge out in front. They have 11 months of wear on them. They were initially fitted true to size.

celviperx00111month01.jpg

celviperx00111month02.jpg

celviperx00111month03.jpg

celviperx00111month04.jpg

*Cross post from Red Cloud thread*

Got my girl a pair of raw denim! Sexy!! R0423-Z (I think the Z refers to the similarity in hardware with the No.2 Z) 589 Chinese yuan.

6978748880_a59a5a8071_z.jpg

7124833703_ff5216fb3c_z.jpg

7124834459_2cd4ccbd7f.jpg

7124834759_839832dd64.jpg

7124833451_85ab4bdea3.jpg

^very nice gregornz!

The Skulls look great. Wife's happy. She needs to send them back for a hem since she wanted to try the block before committing. How much does the inseam shrink on Lindas? (tried searching)

Edited by jyoni

Posted · Hidden by jyoni, April 30, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by jyoni, April 30, 2012 - No reason given

Hey, thanks. Didn't even think about checking Fabfour for one-wash charts. Gave up on em while trying to source out for my own Skulls.

girlfriend in her 3sixteen+ 1099BSP.

They're over a year old. She doesn't wear them everyday, though

6986915164_7f94d052d7_z.jpg

6986916358_d71c2dca5b_z.jpg

They look great man. I was wondering if you were ever going to post them. I am still wanting to get my lady a pair, but she can't decide on a size. It is pretty funny to be better at buying clothes than a gal.

thanks! If you're lady is looking for a pair of raw selvedge, the 1099s are a great choice. Haven't seen the railcar offering yet, but they look awesome too. My gf went TTS and they didn't stretch all that much, but she's lost some weight since. So, I would go TTS. Good luck.

My girlfriend is super tall (6' 1") and was looking for a good pair that have a 34 waist and a 36 length - most of the ones I've found are only 34 in the length, so that keeps ruling them out. Does anyone know if Railcar has anything that runs longer?

The pbj are really really nice but she was looking for something in a lower price point. Not sure that's possible given her height. Cest La Vie.

(i.e. if she were gonna drop that, she'd probably want the rise to be more in line with women's styles)

Edited by wcyarbrough

My girlfriend is super tall (6' 1") and was looking for a good pair that have a 34 waist and a 36 length - most of the ones I've found are only 34 in the length, so that keeps ruling them out. Does anyone know if Railcar has anything that runs longer?

last i talked to them, railcar said they would make me a pair with a custom length when i was ready, but they would have to work it into the schedule, and therefore might take a week or so . . .

The pbj are really really nice but she was looking for something in a lower price point. Not sure that's possible given her height. Cest La Vie.

(i.e. if she were gonna drop that, she'd probably want the rise to be more in line with women's styles)

N&F Skinny Guy? Men's cut also but lower price.

N&F Skinny Guy? Men's cut also but lower price.

She was a soccer player in college, she could barely get her calves to fit in N&F. I'll try contacting Railcar to see about a custom inseam! Super helpful, everyone - thanks a million

xpost from LVC:

my girl's 1954 LVC 501ZXX after 11 days volunteering on a farm in the peruvian rainforest.

graciejeans2.jpg

graciejeans.jpg

fit pics hopefully when i head out to visit her next week.

Edited by satchelbmoore

^only 11 days jeans already look beaten up, awesome....

she's had them two months. 1 month of wear, pacific ocean soak, month of wear, 11 days of farming.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any fit pics or input on the Studio 703s, my friend is interested in getting into a nicer pair of jeans and the studios look great but i dont think ive ever really seen anything posted about them.