Raw for Women

Becks23

^flip one page back.... you'll find some info there...

my girl has them. they're nice. denim is lighter. maybe 12oz. they run small. i really don't know much about girl sizing but she is pretty small and had to get the size 31. altho she does have butt. i think most Japanese denim companies design jeans for stick figures.

i have SDL703 and i totally agree with tvshooter. jeans run small, top block and thigh area are so tight. i usually wear size 27 in most women's jeans but SDL703 is different case, i went TTS and i couldnt fit in. tried to stretch them (esp thigh and top block area), it took me a month to squeeze my butt and finally get all buttons done, i should have sized up to 29.

take a note that SDL703 are low rise jeans, so the waist size is measured on your hips. please size up 2 for best comfortable fit or size up 1 if you have slender thighs :)

i have them too. yup, they're nice jeans. already wear them about 5months. same like kayodic, when the first time i can't button up all the button. but now they stretch at their waist and thigh but not a lot because they still tight. and i agree with kayodic about the sizing

SDL703 is 14oz, but seem lighter coz they're so soft..

i went TTS and they stretched out alot in the waist, but not so for the thighs.

How comparable are nudies tlj to pbj 1069s? Im currently wearing my tlj in 24x32 and they fit perfectly, but I want to invest in another project soon.. I'm 5'0 at 100lbs so a 32inseam gives me just the right amount of stacking. Any recommendations?

i love big butts in tight jeans!

Those jeans are tight, great fit etc. however that lady's butt is not big by any measure, perfectly shaped but not big.

How comparable are nudies tlj to pbj 1069s? Im currently wearing my tlj in 24x32 and they fit perfectly, but I want to invest in another project soon.. I'm 5'0 at 100lbs so a 32inseam gives me just the right amount of stacking. Any recommendations?

they are more/less the same fit. im afraid that 1069 smallest size is still too big for you, why dont you try on 3sixteen http://www.selfedge....products_id=658 fit is like the pictures above.

or Railcar Fine Goods Viper

http://www.railcarfi...de=RWJVIPERX001

RWJVIPERX001-2T.jpg?1321386517

and yes 32" inseam will give you some amount of stacking if you like massive ones.

• 2 weeks later...

they are more/less the same fit. im afraid that 1069 smallest size is still too big for you, why dont you try on 3sixteen http://www.selfedge....products_id=658 fit is like the pictures above.

or Railcar Fine Goods Viper

http://www.railcarfi...de=RWJVIPERX001

RWJVIPERX001-2T.jpg?1321386517

and yes 32" inseam will give you some amount of stacking if you like massive ones.

aren't nudies vanity sized though?

here's some fit pics of my tight long johns.. i don't get THAT much stacking.. but the 35 inseam for the 3sixteens are too much i'm afraid ):

mms_picture2-1.jpg

mms_picture.jpg

Whats up ladies and guys in here. This is a repost from the Railcar thread but i just wanted to make sure the ladies know about it. We just finished making our final and last run of the Viper 002 12oz Japanese brown non-selvedge 100% cotton, non-stretch. We only made about 6 jeans per size. And also added a few larger sizes. Sizes available are 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31. No more fabric so this is it. Last call on these. Please let me know if you have questions or need help fitting.

Thanks

viper002-022.gif

^you wont be disappointed... i've been wearing my vipers and they're awesome :)

aren't nudies vanity sized though?

here's some fit pics of my tight long johns.. i don't get THAT much stacking.. but the 35 inseam for the 3sixteens are too much i'm afraid ):

yeah, nudies are vanity size. 32"/33" inseam will give you quite amount of stackings if you're only 5'0, imo 35" inseam is way too much...

i dont have any experience with 3sixteen but if you wear tlj in size 24, you can also wear viper in size 24.

this is general explanation of how to size ladies jeans (think it can be applied to other brands as well)

379383_309072502450152_126893790668025_1121605_194282344_n.jpg

Hm...nice to see Railcar is explaining clearly and simply, what seems to be arcane and byzantine to many people.

My wife is slowly elevating her style. I got her into some women's Evisu Heritage. These would be the "inspired" version of the stuff with the embroidered brushstrokes. It's non-selvedge stretch but the details and nods to the dope shit are awfully cute. They crock, the center belt loop is skewed, coin pocket stitching/detail is legit, they have lots of vertical character to the weave, and the pockets are faux-stitched for hidden rivets (no rivets though). I'll try to get pics but she's shy.

Does anyone have some suggestions for something cut like the APC PS but with a lower rise? The fit is great, but the rise is annoying. Two inches lower would be perfect. I had a pair of S&S (Naomi, I think? Bought many years ago when they were making a run of organic/natural indigo) and the fit on these was even better than the PS (at least when I was standing still), but the rise was so low I had to stop wearing them. Railcar's look great, but after getting burned on the S&S, I'm wary of anything I can't try on first.

Budget is thin, but I'm open to stretching it for the perfect pair.

Edited by scoutoutfinch

^afaik steven from railcar will do bigger size by request. based on my experience size 31 viper can fit women who wear mens jeans in size 32-33.

jyoni; would love to see your wife's fit :)

scoutoutfinch; Viper rise is in between APC PS and Naomi, think it will fit you well... if you live in cali, you can drop by some stores that carry railcar and try em on yourself.

I just bought my lady a pair of the N&F super skinny girl in rich blue.

Gonna surprise her tomorrow. Will try to get some pix.

i've got these as well. the fit is awesome and the colour is beautiful, however they are ridiculously low-rise. my plan is to wear the shit out of them this summer. i'll see if i can figure out how to post some pics later.

Hi all! Here is a preview of one of the styles for N+F FW2012 collection. I decided to start wearing them on Feb 29th and hopefully I'll get some nice fades after wearing them everyday for a few months.

This style is The Skinny in Indigo Power Stretch.

Can't wait for everyone to see the entirely relaunched women's line coming out for Fall!

indigopowerstretch_march_20_back.jpg

indigopowerstretch_march_20_front.jpg

^you wont be disappointed... i've been wearing my vipers and they're awesome :)

yeah, nudies are vanity size. 32"/33" inseam will give you quite amount of stackings if you're only 5'0, imo 35" inseam is way too much...

i dont have any experience with 3sixteen but if you wear tlj in size 24, you can also wear viper in size 24.

this is general explanation of how to size ladies jeans (think it can be applied to other brands as well)

379383_309072502450152_126893790668025_1121605_194282344_n.jpg

thanks! that makes sense.. but are pure blue japan's vanity sized as well then?

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Steven RFG, March 22, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Steven RFG, March 22, 2012 - No reason given

thanks! that makes sense.. but are pure blue japan's vanity sized as well then?

Depends on the brand. Some brands do their tag size as actual waistband measurements in inches (mostly mens jeans). And some base their tag size to the bodys actual waist line (about the bellybutton line).

As for us we base the tag size at the bodys true waist line. And make the actual measurement of what waistband the best fitting for that particular rise for that style of jeans, for that size.

Example: Our Railcar Donna fit is a higher rise then our Viper fit. So the Donna will have a smaller actual waistband measurement then the viper. But both will be still tagged the same. This way if your a tag size 27 in a Donna, you'll be a tag size in a Viper.

Not all brands do it this way. Check Pure Blue Japans spec sheet to see their specs to see how they size.

Edited by Steven RFG