Raw for Women

Becks23

Can't advise, brightbill. I just want to mention that BIG told me they will stock a small number of the bootcut Linda if/when another lot comes around. So, if a five would work there's another option for her cut. My wife is stuck on the bootcut shit too, so I'm keen on it. Maybe shoot Gordon an email so he knows someone else is interested.

agreed with this, from everything i can tell about the linda's they are not as thigh friendly as she would probably want.

agreed with this, from everything i can tell about the linda's they are not as thigh friendly as she would probably want.

So true. Slim Skulls are tough. If not for my proportions I wouldn't even touch my man-slims. If you try them, be sure...esp if the bootcut pans out and you get a hard-on to buy them. You won't be able to sell any bootcuts around here.

pbj xx-013 or xx-011 is roomier in the thighs, slightly tapered. but the rise is a bit higher than your gf's jeans measurement.

they're pretty flattering though, the back pockets aren't ridiculously huge like most mens jeans, and the rise is reasonable

^how about Railcar ViperX001, they are available from size 24

Viper is nice pair for women, the 13.5oz white oak cone denim feels soft and smooth compared to those Japanese denim. The construction and detail are amazing, the selvage fly is my favorite part. Regarding the fit, it's so versatile, can be worn in many styles (stacking, pin-rolling, cuffing, or tucking). i like the fact that it’s not the typical skin tight jeans like jeggings, this jean is build to fit women’s curves nicely since it has roomier top block and tapered knee down. I would say it as a modern “skinny†jean and the cone fabric (think of those LVC701) adds the vintage feel to it.

my additional fit (cuffing)

IMG_6148resized.jpg

(tucking)

railcarwrywt.jpg

and how do they look like after 3 months of wear? most probably like this;

ViperX001fades-01.jpg

ViperX001fades-02.jpg

3sixteen+ 99BSP's are being restocked this week at all Self Edge stores. The fit has been slightly adjusted to have more of a taper from the knee down. The pockets are also slightly smaller than the first run.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm loosely considering getting a pair of denim for lady friend. She doesn't wear jeans real often, so I don't want to pay a ton. She's 5'8", 23" waist. Is there anything decent that will fit her? It seems like most brands only go down to 24...

I'm loosely considering getting a pair of denim for lady friend. She doesn't wear jeans real often, so I don't want to pay a ton. She's 5'8", 23" waist. Is there anything decent that will fit her? It seems like most brands only go down to 24...

^23" is her waist or hip size? (hip is measured more/less 8-10 cm below the belly). take a note that the waist size of most women's jeans is measured on hip since they are low/mid rise jeans. i can only think of these options; Naked&Famous leggy/skinny girl fit, APC petite standard, PBJ1069, SDL703 or Railcar Fine Goods (Viper).

Edited by kayodic

anyone know the rise on sz 25 or 24 apc petit standards? also new cures if possible.. christmas present ideas are going through my head. my girl is really short, so the lower the rise the better..

So my gf has been wanting a pair of nudies for the longest and since her bday is coming up it'll be a perfect time to get her atleast 2 pairs. From what I know shes 5' 2" & 110 lbs. I was able to measure her jeans laying flat and the waist is 15" across and the inseam is 30" down. Her favorites are bootcut jeans and owns a couple of skinny's. So I'm stuck on how the sizing for women go and which fit has the best bootcut style and skinny style. I read that Tight long Johns are good for a skinny/slim style but idk about the bootcut style nor how the sizing are for these women. Help me!! =/

hi guys...

im looking for a fit similar to this

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=20289609&navAction=jump&navCount=5

similar to the skinnier fits in the dior homme thread i guess, but preferably something that doesnt require boxers ( reaches the waist)

basically skinny leg, loose seat, and a snug, medium to low waist.

im a size 24/25, if you have exp w/ uo 24, im a 24 in bdg jeans

another reference is thekayah's fit:

http://supertalk.sup...90#entry2620690

any comments, suggestions or recs would be greatly appreciated!

jivanti: those are somewhat anti-fit cut, since they are boyfriend pants... i would recommend APCs as a start or even Nudies since many are somewhat unisex (Slim Kims might be good)

drunkiimonkey: try Sling & Stones, they have a bootcut fit you can find on selfedge.com

I am still selling Skull Lindas for 200 pretty much new, size 0 if anyone is interested!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ladies! I am new to all this, as I posted on the wrong thread- some dude yelled. Anyways I'm Looking into some apc petit standards. I am kind of hippy- not crazy curvy. Should I still size down? And are they a good skinny leg? Like te slimmest they have?

^your fit is bangin' redninja! please post some moarr....

girl: yes PS is the slimmest APC cut and you can still size down, jeans will stretch out quite amount.

and i just want to give you the idea of how PS is compared to other APC cuts. (i know this pictures were already posted before, hope y'all dont mind).

APC.jpg

k3ung6.jpg