Raw for Women

Becks23

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks for the input guys and girls! She coulnt decide what to hem at so she did an in-between so they could be worn with flats and heels. It's her first foray into raw.

Good choice, getting the right length is important. Would look good with engineers as well as heels.

Kind of a X post from the regular Flat Head thread.... :P

My GF wants a pair of dry denim... when i first met her she scoffed at some of my clothes and now she wants to rock em too hehe ... problem is, shes thicker down below so i'm not sure if this is possible? She has a 34 waist and like 45 at the widest i think for her hips? Are there any models that she could wear that would actually fit? The Balder do come in bigger sizes but the thighs/hips may still be a bit too small for her? I dunno.

I wanna pick a pair of Balders up for her ASAP, all help/input appreciated :) Kiya says to get one size up as they shrink a size, but in my own experience with TFH i had a pair of F380 TTS that shrunk but stretched out way too much after a bit of wear and i had to sell em.

Advice? :)

can anyone help me with the samurai Geisha denim (16oz)

how mutch streach can you expect from the denim ? especialy in the waist

i can't speak to the new geisha's because after 05/29/10 they were a bit smaller than the ones my wife has (from 2009). but her size 0 is now a measured 30" so my best guess is that it'll stretch out about 1" to 1.5" from new.

they're an amazing jean but you might also want to consider the somet 008 - they're men's but fit women really well (my wife is wearing both of my pairs - black and blue).

good luck.

Ok peeps... my gf got her Balders in the mail today while i'm at work and she TXTd me and said the thighs are too tight to put them on. She isn't sure if a size up will fix that either... damn. Any other models you guys think might work? 34 waist, 45 butt, 12+ thighs(i need to re-measure that later) the thighs are what is too tight on a size 31 which are listed on self edge as 11.9

Bummer, if she tried them on without soaking and they're too small, then they definitely won't work (they need to be shrunk via hot water.) I can't think of any raw women's jean cut fuller in the thigh & top block than balders. They're all meant to be slimming.

Alright... i'll check them out when i go home do some more measuring and see if the 32 will work. Might have to go with a guys cut worst case scenario then :/

***Also, if she can get into the 32 before a soak... i'm wondering if she can do a sit n soak like the levi STF type jeans? That way they don't really shrink any more than her body will allow haha hmm

^ size 33 of these? http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2223&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

not sure what's up with this chart, but looks like a 33 or 34 of these might work http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3600&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

i hear these stretch a lot, if she doesn't mind a baggy waist http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=9325&category_id=&manufacturer_id=38&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

just go to some sites and click around. if the waist and thigh look right, regardless of whether they're mens, get them. if they don't look right, don't try to talk yourself into it. if it says they stretch a lot, figure you've got up to an inch to gain the thighs, total. if it says they shrink a lot, figure you'll lose up to an inch. don't expect more, in my experience at least....