Raw for Women

Becks23

Can anyone name a few websites that carry nice jeans for women, my girl used to wear the nudies super slim kims. anything similar to that fit or of skinny fit. I was thinking of taking a look into pbj since I hear they're usually skinny.

^'seen some great fits on the PBJ-011, which translates to the 013s, as well, since they're similar cuts. the denim on both are fabz.

if straight cut don't bother you, Fullcount 1653LTD. they're least known & virtually untapped. it's what Gordon wears these days. the denim is from the deadstock [last roll] FC 0105C/1108C contest jeans. these are [uNISEX] straight cut, lowrised w/"slim knee" feature that makes for a sexier slihouette. they're generous @the waistband + the superb denim got some "give" [stretches quite a bit after multiple washes]. dudes should SD1 & girls should be able to size down more for a slimmer fit. if i dint have the contest 1108C pair, i'd def kop. i bought a pair for a friend of mine__ will post fit pix @FC thread when available.

I stretched the thighs on my PBJs by spritzing it with water...they stretched a lot! I realize now that I could've stuck with the 0's....I'm gonna try to sell the 1's so I can buy the 0's cuz the waist on these is too loose for me :(

So if anyone's interested in a pair of PBJ slims in a size 1, let me know! They've only been worn 7 times. No noticeable fades, just creases. Not hemmed. Measurements are still consistent with BiG's, except the thighs are 10". $150 shipped in the US...never shipped anything internationally so I'd have to check shipping costs.

pics:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5212/5531100143_be21422ed5_b.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5297/5531684956_4703b8abb4_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just went to SELA this past week and got my first pair of raw denim. Ended up getting the 3sixteens+ but went through a major battle between the Naomi Slings. Here is my initial fit pic...these jeans got a major hem since I am not that tall. and thank goodness my hips fit into these jeans. I'm pretty pleased. Will followup soon!

5569114132_4b132565f9_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...