Raw for Women

Becks23

my ideal denim:

button fly, super skinny, selvage edge, simple pocket design, 21oz, a bonus if they have goldplated rivets and such hardware

:( someone call me when these exist

i will post up photos today i promise :< been drunk/busy

hey that's mine too! or 24oz...is it wrong for me to dig when they stand up on their own?

great. i will give them a call tomorrow. thanks.

other option is B&g has size 4 pbj slims in stock. only concern with these is the thighs might be a little slim? girl fills out my samur-thighs better than i do.

I just bought a pair of slim pbjs for my gf, who seems like a similar shape to urs. The thighs were pretty tight at first, but now they're great - she loves them! The denim will stretch; plus they have some spandex in them.

great. i will give them a call tomorrow. thanks.

other option is B&g has size 4 pbj slims in stock. only concern with these is the thighs might be a little slim? girl fills out my samur-thighs better than i do.

interesting side note, gordon told mrs. ming that BiG is the *only* place you can get PBJ women's jeans in size 4 or 5, as they are specially made for him.

another reason to love that store.

IH301s with the backpocket stitching taken off :P but no selvage edge though. Although for a skinny jeans selvage edge is not really necessary since you won't be cuffing

i cuff my n&f, just a tiny bit, it helps the stacks for my shoes. i don't get that ghetto look LA bitches seem to like to show off when a minicuff.

haha yeah... the hunt is always on..

yeah, well i'm going to try to hit up rogue territory since i'm in LA when i'm not broke off my ass, get a feel for the place. hunt can be axed with quality custom. I'm dying for all of that +american made would be AMAZING.

All women's Naked & Famous have been washed in production, none have selvage. I've seen a girl fit well into the Weird Guy Indigo Selvage. Good luck.

Does anyone have pics of Weird Guys on a girl?

and BiG has slim girl selvedge.

I think I may just get my 2-year old Samurais S5000vx fixed up real nice professionally and give them to her. I'm worried about the thigh width mostly. My sammies, which fit her real nice and snug, should (according to BIG) have a 12.5" upper thigh while a similarly fitting (in the waist) N&F skinny or slim is more like 11-11.25". Plus them worn in jeans look so damn good on her. First time I've ever seen the butt of them filled out...oooh dang.

My girlfriend just bought a pair of BDG Red Raw Cigarette Jeans from Urban Outfitters (http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=15054232&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=90) with high hopes of them being able to fade. Does anyone happen to know if they will fade? She is looking for a "gateway jean" to figure out whether she likes dry/raw denim. I'm not sure how to tell if they'll fade by the fabric themselves. I can post pics if it would help.

purple pbjs look amazing, too bad not selvage too! fuck :( wish i had those (sorta.) i would cop if they fit a bit differently from the ones i already have.

SEX fit me funny! must be all about body type, cause they look great on kino

Hey!

Wow, haven't been back in a while! looking good kino!

I'll be selling my purple PBJs in a few days :( haven't worn them for months since its too hot and because its too big, the man-zip gives me chafing. It didn't shrink as much as i had hoped. keep a lookout if anyone's interested in them!

ive seen these IRL, they smell really bad

O smelly jawns, O smelly jawns

hot, stanky, and so nosty

Hell no, not during summertime

Denim and sweat should be a crime

Thank god I'm moving out of fresno

I've avoided denim, because I fear smelly jawns. :(

But I'm moving this summer, so I can repop my denim cherry.

hot, stanky, and so nosty

Hell no, not during summertime

Denim and sweat should be a crime

Thank god I'm moving out of fresno

I've avoided denim, because I fear smelly jawns. :(

But I'm moving this summer, so I can repop my denim cherry.

You can avoid the smell by picking up a pair of MF :)