Raw for Women

Becks23

i'm genuinely curious as to why your knees are so much more faded than the thighs. no sexual innuendos…

LOL

yeah i sit with my legs crossed

plus i am on my knees...... when i play with my puppy :)

Yes, is why I'm selling. Running made my butt go away :(... well not entirely. I belt them as high as possible. Believe it or not, this is more flattering than they look otherwise. I've been trying, but the geishas now come off without unbuttoning so it's time to let them go.

i want to see fh balders up in here.

I'm trying to convince a friend of mine into wearing raw denim and I was planning to buy her Balders for her birthday if she complied. The thing is, she doesn't want to wear them because of the whole shrink/stretch deal. (i.e too tight makes her think she's fat)

I'm trying to convince a friend of mine into wearing raw denim and I was planning to buy her Balders for her birthday if she complied. The thing is, she doesn't want to wear them because of the whole shrink/stretch deal. (i.e too tight makes her think she's fat)

buy her my iron hearts, the fit won't budge on her and they're boyfriend cut :D

Haha, but really what are her measurementsssss?

Sorry if I'm doing this wrong, but its my first post so here goes!

Well, i just got my first pair of raw denim thanks to my brother. At first, when he tried to convince me I didn't really want to, but after a while, it looked like a lot of fun ! (: So I just got the Good Society Slim Leg Jeans in Raw since they were the cheapest I could find. Its a good fit and I personally think they're a good first pair.

buy her my iron hearts, the fit won't budge on her and they're boyfriend cut :D

Haha, but really what are her measurementsssss?

I believe she's a true waist size 31. The funny thing is she likes her jeans skin tight (she gets her common denim tailored to her specifics all the time) but she won't bother with a pair of raw...:confused:

why would you ever try to convince somebody who doesn't care to wear raw denim

just tell them to get cheap mondays or something

Imagine how awesome jeans would turn out if no one cared about wearing them anyway.

She wears a pair of Cheap Mondays along with some Levi's and other common stuff.

Dizzy, sometime raw isn't for everyone. She's probably better off getting a pair of premium non-raw denim which despite the sufu consensus that the quality isn't as good as raw/selvedge niche brands, is far better than levis and stuff. The reason she gets her denim tailored is either the cut sucks or they stretch like hell and go all saggy.

Unsanforized is the last thing she'd want (i.e those baulders) if she's afraid of muffin tops, can't be bothered soaking, drying, stretching them, denim bleed etc.

Dizzy, sometime raw isn't for everyone. She's probably better off getting a pair of premium non-raw denim which despite the sufu consensus that the quality isn't as good as raw/selvedge niche brands, is far better than levis and stuff. The reason she gets her denim tailored is either the cut sucks or they stretch like hell and go all saggy.

Unsanforized is the last thing she'd want (i.e those baulders) if she's afraid of muffin tops, can't be bothered soaking, drying, stretching them, denim bleed etc.

Truth.

Even the girls who say they're into denim never wear their nudies more than once a week.

Now where are those ladies who like guys in nice denim?

Truth.

Even the girls who say they're into denim never wear their nudies more than once a week.

Now where are those ladies who like guys in nice denim?

I really hope you're not considering nudies "nice denim"?

I agree Crissy, most people only know Nudies when it comes to raw denim. Nudies are everywhere in my city...and you can tell those people (both girls and guys) wash them after every wear or very regularly...denim looks washed out with no stress fades. It's depressing to see. Even the guy in my class who wears Imperials has no fades and he's had them for a year... :(

I agree Crissy, most people only know Nudies when it comes to raw denim. Nudies are everywhere in my city...and you can tell those people (both girls and guys) wash them after every wear or very regularly...denim looks washed out with no stress fades. It's depressing to see. Even the guy in my class who wears Imperials has no fades and he's had them for a year... :(

haha yeah. this guy i know relatively well only wears nudies as his 'good denim'. i asked why they werent fading and he was so surprised. "WHAT?! I don't want them to fade!!!"

i /facepalm....

i've been calling them ''noobies'' for a while now...

kino, live in those 660s! you kick ass. i still haven't seen a chick(or many dudes) in my town with esoteric denims.