Raw for Women

Becks23

^thanks x2 :)

my rachels are size 25 and I generally wear a size 26. Some days I wish I'd just gotten a 26, but they need to fit tight to look right, so I just deal with not being able to move so freely lol. My veggie wash rachels are size 27 and they're easier to wear, but they look a little saggy in the butt. :(

one pair I got off Revolve when they still carried them and the other from a friend :)

I finally got mine to get fully on, now I just have a problem with the zipper/buttons. It seems to be a common problem in general from reading this thread? How are people getting it to stretch out? Wearing them when it can barely be zipped and not button doesn't seem like it would help much since it's not really stretching?

I finally got mine to get fully on, now I just have a problem with the zipper/buttons. It seems to be a common problem in general from reading this thread? How are people getting it to stretch out? Wearing them when it can barely be zipped and not button doesn't seem like it would help much since it's not really stretching?

My girlfriend used a belt on the two front belt loops to try and keep them as close as possible. A week of this and it fit.

cross posted from the dior thread,

don't think there's ever a fit pic of dior on a girl so here it is...just arrived today. its 19cm black raw mij but i need to hem these first since im only 5'5 so the stacking that i get looks pretty bad lol. i'm gonna take off 12cms from the length.

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1058-1.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

comments?

Does anyone know how the Nudie High Kai Black Black fit? I'm not sure how much they will stretch out. Is it best to just size down 2 or 1? I'm kinda unsure...btw it's 98% cotton 2% elastane...

I didn't say the cuff didn't look good, it looks ok, I just prefer uncuffed when possible.

My girlfriend needs some help finding some jeans.

Shes a size 00 sometimes yet rarely a 0. Thus making it veryy hard to find denim that fits her correctly. Lately the only 00's that fit her, that she can find are 'Delia's' and Bullhead's from pacsun. But lately shes tired of Delia's denim because their rather cheap quality and fall apart quickly.

She's not looking for highly expensive denim but somewhere between $50-$200.

Summary: Better than mall quality denim, Makes 00 or the equivalent. Under $200.

skulls linda or samurai geisha?

not for 00

acne is a great suggestion when on sale if she doesn't want >200... for what she wants she can just stick to the LA brands that aren't obnoxious or have simple & clean looking jeans like jbrand and earnest sewn which go on sale often online.

edit:

also the Monroe fit pics come pretty close to how my lindas fit, but they're half selvage and then there's stronghold and other mens' denim you can research yourself.

...are there any females aside from Beatle who have stronghold denim?