Study

thedaniway

HaY GUYS i AM A MUTHAFUCKIN ScHOLAR. YOU JUST DON'T KNOW THE PAINS I"VE GONE THROUGH TO GET THIS FAR. I MEAN FUCK, DID YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH A DBAG LIKE JEFFYVAIN SO YOU COULD SAVE ENOUGH TO PAY FOR YOUR COMMUNITY COLLEGE TUITION? OH WELL I GUESS I"LL GO FEED SOME CANNED TUNA TO MY CATS AND SEE IF THEIR BLADDERS CRYSTALLIZE FROM ALL THE SOIDUM AND SMOKE SOME WEED. OH YEAH, STUDY. HOE DO I DO THAT?

you get what you put in. Why are you even going to college if you dont want to study?

There are ways around studying, but quit being lazy and find out like the rest of us active slackers that got through college studying only when necessary

(hint: 1. being smart 2. knowing where to look for answers)

edit: community college? lol. You dont have to studythere! Teachers know why youre there and will gve u sympathy a's and b's

read all your shit over once or twice and then have a nap or got to bed, and review a bit more before the test. sleeping immediately after im done studying helps me remember a lot.

However, depending on what courses you're taking studying isnt really going to be important. Im in humanities and all my shit is essays that deal with general themes which you should know anyway

There is no right way to study, although there are many wrong ways.

John Holt in How Children Fail concluded that people ultimately only learn things they want to learn--the only difference between a good student and a bad student, he writes, is that a good student doesn't forget the material he (or she) studied for a class till after the test is over.

read all your shit over once or twice and then have a nap or got to bed

I wouldn't recommend this. Things that you study minutes before you sleep is seldom remembered I would suggest waiting at least 20 minutes after reviewing before going to bed.