Shoes without socks

fattyman

I've tried some of the loafer socks this past summer, and they're not really very good. They slip off the back of your ankle all the time and then you're left walking on a lump of sock in your shoe. There are some deodorant things for shoes that my brother uses, there's a spray from Penguin (I think) and some kind of ball things that you put in your shoe when you're not wearing them... but I haven't used them, so I dunno if they work or not...

cp's are too expensive to stink up imo lol

yahh this be it. i got no problem with my cheap sneakers stinking to high heaven, but wouldn't go sockless with dress shoes.

fuck wearing those tiny ankle ones too - they look pathetic, even if no-one else can see em on you. proper socks or nothing.

Well, I only go sockless on lazy days when I'm not going to be doing much moving about, say if someone calls to go to watch a movie or something. My feet barely sweat when I'm wearing shoes, so it's no big deal for me.

And there's always these.

http://www.oipolloi.com/store/Falke-ExtraLowInvisibleSockCharcoal-3186.html

I want some loafer socks but i'm too lazy to order them online or visit my local mall as that place scares me sometimes.

To prevent heel rub on my sperry boat shoes that i wear sockless, i put sticky tack (you know, like to hang up posters or something) on the back inside of the shoes and it works like a charm. Came in handy at a party i was at when this poster kept falling down and i pulled some out of my shoe and saved the day

• 4 months later...
no socks, all day long, unless I'm wearing boots

Cp's no socks, visvim no socks, sperrys obvs no socks, mocs no socks

no socks until its cold out

I'm exactly the same.

I think it's an awesome look to wear dress shoes without socks. Just find a good comfy pair and you're set!

Swears are amazing without socks.

• 11 months later...