FS: 2 stapleford buffalo plaid workshirt, 1 R/B, 1 W/B

illumin8em

I bought both of these shirts at the same time. They are medium, but they did not fit how i expected, and are not comfortable to wear. The red and black shirt had been washed once the white has not.

$35 for each, or 70$ for both shipped only within US

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=1D6D5E6B574C2D546AD66C44903BB2CD.app11-node8?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&id=14571566&parentid=M_APP_BUTTONDOWNSHIRTS&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=330&navAction=poppushpush&color=

in response to a few pm's, i will take measurements when i get out of class, but i have been having trouble getting on the website all day so i don't know how soon i can post them.

since it won't let me edit i will have to reply.

Also in response to a PM, I will only pay for shipping if it is whithin the US, sorry i didn't think of that when posting the first time.

I have posted this on another forum that i still cannot access. I have been recieving emails telling me there have been replies, so if you saw these there, and responded sorry i haven't got back with you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...