Uniqlo F/W 08.09

readytoignite

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone tell me what the difference is between their regular oxford and the "fine" oxford?

bitches see you walkin down the street with yo' regular oxford, they be like "meh." den you wear yo' other oxford. bitches be like, "yo, he fiiinnnneeee"

and that's the difference. hope this helps

i stand corrected. popped by the store today, and brand-new, just put out for everyone's purchasing delight, A FUCKING DAY AFTER I WENT SHOPPING THERE.

Brushed Sateen Slim Fit Jean

doesnt say shit about it being colored, though. THIS DUDE IS A RACIST.

As an aside, and I know it was mentioned briefly before, I love the light sweat hoodies this season. They're just so comfy with that sort of toweled inside. The fit is also pretty nice, and the hood is actually a decent size to accommodate one's head and neck; unlike pretty much all the AA hoodies I've had with hoods that are way too small. I'm seriously considering buying six more so I have one for every day of the week.

As an aside, and I know it was mentioned briefly before, I love the light sweat hoodies this season. They're just so comfy with that sort of toweled inside. The fit is also pretty nice, and the hood is actually a decent size to accommodate one's head and neck; unlike pretty much all the AA hoodies I've had with hoods that are way too small. I'm seriously considering buying six more so I have one for every day of the week.

yo i said it last winter and ill say it again. best hoody EVER for under $150. i cried when i sold mine.

i live in canada so there is no uniqlo here. is the stock the same as what they have on the uk online store as to instore in nyc ? wondering if they have any wool peacoats or toggle coats or whatever else wool coats they may make, but i don't see any online. if anyone can post some info that would be great.

thanks

fuck that anyone under 5'9'' able to pull off any trench?

old pic from recent purchases

IMG_1466.jpg

i dont know if you would actually call that pulling it off...but thats what a trench looks like on a rellly short du. excuse the fact that im doing a really crappy job layering and just wearing a t under it

old pic from recent purchases

IMG_1466.jpg

i dont know if you would actually call that pulling it off...but thats what a trench looks like on a rellly short du. excuse the fact that im doing a really crappy job layering and just wearing a t under it

XS status?

I think that trench looks good on you, nf one. It's annoying that the outwear is cut so big. I bought a trench last year in a size S and it is bloody huge. If I could size down it would be fine, but the online store doesn't stock XS sizes. Though I guess my gripe is with it not being cut slim; it probably wouldn't be an issue if I wasn't such a skinny bugger.

Can someone confirm whether or not the crew neck tee's were cut much longer this season? Just picked up a few (small) and they seem at least 2-3 inches longer... Just wondering whether they'll shrink that much after a wash or if I should find something else to do with them :|

longer in circumference?

Can someone confirm whether or not the crew neck tee's were cut much longer this season? Just picked up a few (small) and they seem at least 2-3 inches longer... Just wondering whether they'll shrink that much after a wash or if I should find something else to do with them :|

they switched manufacturing of the basic tees from china to cambodia recently, the basic crews are now cut slightly slimmer and about an inch longer. not sure how well they will hold their shape compared to the older tees but I do like the somewhat longer cut.

Anyone know if Uniqlo ever made T-000 in BLACK. Or if they still stock the red/black (mainly red, streaks of black) T-000 anymore? I don't see them on the online site, but I remember they were there last winter.

If Uniqlo doesn't stock them, anyone have recommendations for jeans of similar fit? Love my grey T-000's.