Uniqlo F/W 08.09

readytoignite

this is the real thread cos those other two guys jinxed. next time, instead of posting that someone should do something, you should just do it. also actual information helps as well

stopped by today and they're in full swing of getting new stuff in. the only good flannel (normal sized black buffalo check - there's also a mini version) is already gone but everything else is around.

a couple lightweight outerwear pieces came in, including a cotton double breasted trench (160) and a mountain parka (to continue the supreme duality - however the uniqlo one sucks)

also they have a bizarre "designed jeans" that costs $50; apparently the designing consists of have zippered pockets with the zipper about the two back pockets. i don't think i've ever paid mind to AG jeans but it seems like an idea they would become known for. they also have awful distressing.

there's also the return of the non uvc chinos to continue the confusion.

sale items include a striped rugby for 20, random supima tees for 10 and lots of random fleeces from days gone by

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you forgot to mention the skinny fit colored jeans which are super tight but come in alot of colors.

and the new cords that fit so fucking nice for only 39.99 in a good amount of colors too

i wish those skinny fit colored jeans would come in straight leg fit.

i just bought some straight fit uniqlos and they fit like skinny fit but not as extreme as the skinny fit, definately only buying straight leg from them for now, and mabey relaxed i might have to try.

ok i went to the nyc location and bought 2 pairs of the skinny flat front trousers... i took them back home and decided they are a bit too skinny for my fat thighs and now i need to get rid of them. size 32. they are fuckin classy looking, i really wish they fit me properly.they are in beige and dark brown.

i can post pics, they are NWT (well i took the tags off one but its basically new)

any interest?

liking the new stuff a lot. in addition to the new flannels, the lightweight sweats also seem to be coming in xxs now. also im sure plenty of sufu type will beast over the slim fit denim shirt in dark and light indigo

yeah, i forgot about the denim shirt which is nothing special, light indigo is putting it charitably - it's that super light blue you get when you wash your jeans a few hundred times... really an 80s look.

they also have the denim jacket in the same light blue

the skinny jeans have been already discussed ad nauseam, thanks.

the mountain parka is just really ugly, i think they put the same amount of effort into it as the shiny windbreaker

went there like 2 hours ago and got myself a flannel as well as a couple flannels for my girl. i'm assuming the flannels are unisex because i can't imagine a guy wearing an xxs. my old lady is tiny as fuck and it fits her jusssst right.

mountain parka didn't look THAT bad. i mean it was only like, what, 80 bucks?

went there like 2 hours ago and got myself a flannel as well as a couple flannels for my girl. i'm assuming the flannels are unisex because i can't imagine a guy wearing an xxs. my old lady is tiny as fuck and it fits her jusssst right.

mountain parka didn't look THAT bad. i mean it was only like, what, 80 bucks?

doesn't that mean mom?

you can return shit without a receipt i bought something almost a year ago took tags off wore it once decided it didnt fit. went back there like 3 weeks ago and they let me exchange it 1 year old no tags item got 29.99 for it and i paid 39.99 for it and worn it once but not for long periods and still was stiff and new.

that is what i call service.

this is the real thread cos those other two guys jinxed. next time, instead of posting that someone should do something, you should just do it. also actual information helps as well

I suggested to create a new thread and this is what I did....whatever !

The Colour skinny jeans are very tight indeed, but nice quality. Size up one recommended.

I'm not sure if the trench from this season is the same as the last but damn the xs fits so nice if you are a 36-38. The sleeve length and everything is right on, at least for my frame.

It's the only piece of uniqlo outerwear that I've really really liked. I'm not sure if I want single or double breasted though.

i got a pair of the skinny no wale cords in dark green

so fuckin awesome and comfy.

i was gonna get some of the tight coloured jeans but they were too tight and bright green/purple/red are super gay.

dark green is feasbile

I'm not sure if the trench from this season is the same as the last but damn the xs fits so nice if you are a 36-38. The sleeve length and everything is right on, at least for my frame.

It's the only piece of uniqlo outerwear that I've really really liked. I'm not sure if I want single or double breasted though.

can you upload a picture of it?

i got a heat tech l/s in dark dark grey. can confirm that they are very nice. when i went they only had grey and navy (4 weeks ago) and the navy looked shitty because it was solid color. the grey has dark and light threads in it.

edit: also got a light grey pull over sweatshirt and a light grey merino crew neck sweater. the crew necks i'm pretty sure are sold out, only v-necks left.

when i went not much was there yet