how is wearing LVC and bape sta?

Quote:

I've noticed a lot of Asian guys(i'm guessing, and I know all of you know where I'm comming from, so don't pull that racist shit) comming on here as of late with pretty bad english. Just something I noticed.

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Nov 2, 2005 06:42 PM

Me too. And they're all like "SUPREME BAPE NIKE DUNK BAPESTA STUSSY <insert various fashion victim brand-hype here>"

Come on, guys, show a little individuality.

well the STAY TRUE ad campaign was crazy during the summer............with Fujiwara and this other japanese dude.

and minya, im loving the jeans.........showing minor creasing by ME ahaha, just curious why you gave up on these jeans? the rainbow are LOVELY.........what is your current project right now, APCs?

do you know anywhere that has Baggy Bjorn ? all the nudies i've seen around are usually RR Greycast or just some form of RR

Edited by tm on Nov 2, 2005 at 11:08 PM

tm.. yeah, I dunno, I'm kind of wishing I kept them... I might get another pair later on. I was too lazy to get them hemmed, and that's mostly why I sold them. Haha. Oh well. Glad you like them. I'm breaking in Nudie Straight Svens and APC English now, yeah... really digging both.

Haven't seen the Bjorns anywhere except online, unfortunately. They're left-hand-twill so they should be really, really soft after they're washed.

where can you find the rainbow>?

all the edwins i've seen around online are red line selvage according to their site

like ed49 (or 47? lol dont rmb) and ed 67 (or 49? lol dont rmb as well) or like nashvilles or something

well basically all the europe and japan models.