Sign in to follow this  
Advantage

Duckie Brown S/S 09

There were some obvious fugly moments and there were moments of minute alrightness.

Guest I GOT DAT GUAP

meh.

not too crazy about the leggings under cropped pants, but that seems to be a trend many designers are continuing from last F/W

Sucks. People better not be on here talking about how dope it is to be different. Some of the suit proportions are just bad. I get it. Baggy is the new slim. Cool, thanks for an entire collection including a couple semi-decent pieces, the worst fitting s/s button up i've ever seen (kop target before that), and a bunch of techy stuff.

Why were people on his nuts before? The styling in the s/s09 menswear preview was kinda cool, but is this what people were eagerly awaiting? With the exception of like 2 tailored looks, and a few things that kinda seem like old raf, blech!

Not real feeling the whole baggy thing but i think one of those jackets look pretty cool

I know. It's fucking disappointing. Most of it is FUG.

Guest jmatsu

wtf happened to him? other seaons was so brilliant. this shit is just ridiculous.

it borrows (poorly) from too many raf shows and then circus silhouettes. some looks are ok but then some are like under armor suiting im not into it. very first look is ok but it looks like a north face is stuffed into that blazer.

1st look is pretty much a verbatim rip of a calvin klein collection jacket from a/w 06.

it borrows (poorly) from too many raf shows and then circus silhouettes. some looks are ok but then some are like under armor suiting im not into it. very first look is ok but it looks like a north face is stuffed into that blazer.

oh yea you're right kunk i know what you're talking about. its all just so creative.