Rag & Bone S/S 09

Advantage

I think some of this shit is really played... i.e. --00090m.jpg

It seems too blatantly skin related to me.

but, on the other hands, some of the looks are spot on.

00160m.jpg

00180m.jpg

The proportions of the first one are spot on, and the belt and white socks in the second are a kind of nice surprise. Overall though a lot of wearable pieces.

but really what do you expect? its not like you ever look at r&b and you say to yourself OMFG THESE NIGGAS FUCKING BLEW ME AWAY THIS SEASON and alternatively you never really say OMFG THESE NIGGAS IS ASSCANDY EW WTFFFFF

the boots with buckles, the zippered pants, and some other shit id cop for sure.

plus yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that chick is TOO ILL. wow. seriously that's almost a perfect woman right there. the hair, the skin tone, the lips, the bossy. chyeaaaaaaaaaaa.

Christ I can't stand fashion shows. I'm having difficulty figuring out if I like any of the pieces (though I'm leaning toward the negative) because all these people look like such fantastic asses. Models are the worst.

No kidding man they make it hard to tell what's what. But when it comes to the individual pieces in this collection, I am actually leaning toward the positive. But I generally love rag & bone. Fits my personal style and taste...