Robert Geller S/S 09

darkanimal

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. I was hoping the pants would be $250-275. I'm just gonna scour the earth for those come sales time. Maybe make some death threats. Only thing from the collection i really need

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up, Odin just got a new Spring shipment in. I went in yesterday and tried on a bunch of stuff. There's a rad black raincoat that is looong with shorter sleeves and a removable hood. Really dug it but at $625 I already have enough Geller coats :(

They have two styles of gradient pants - the purple/grey ones and the teal/blue ones. I opted for the latter.

I also picked up a pair of grey shorts and a beige short sleeve henley-like shirt that fits like a dreaaam.

I'll post pics later but I would note that a few of the fits were a little different this season. I think I mentioned this a bit earlier:

I am usually a 46 in ALL things geller.

1) Linen Blazer - I bought a 44

2) Teal gradient jeans - I bought a 46 BUT they are much tighter than last season's 5 pocket skinnies.

3) Grey shorts - I bought a 48 because the 46 made my balls hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

@verb Can you please post some pics of the stuff you bought? I'm very curious how the grey shorts and henley shirt fit.

And what size should I get for the gradient jeans? I never had any Geller jeans. I wear 31 in APC NC, and 31 or 32 in APC NS. Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
stopped by nomad the other day,

the grey linen jacket was awesome. colour looks incredible and the linen feels great. will cop if by some chance it makes it to sale season.

It's amazing - I have been wearing it as a suit with the easy linen pants, in both black and grey - it's got kind of an 80s Yohji vibe.