Robert Geller S/S 09

darkanimal

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like the top moto jacket. Is that shiny blue leather?

it's a washed leather. The color is called "petroleum". It's a sort of greenish blue.

Show was a hit. Word is Mens style and NY times loved it. Backstage was kinda crazy afterwards.

did any of you guys see marc jacobs? PR people told us he was there, but I was backstage so didn't see him

it's a washed leather. The color is called "petroleum". It's a sort of greenish blue.

Show was a hit. Word is Mens style and NY times loved it. Backstage was kinda crazy afterwards.

did any of you guys see marc jacobs? PR people told us he was there, but I was backstage so didn't see him

Peter, sorry I missed it, but at least I went to the after-party. I expected to see you there! You at Ana's tonight?

http://thisisthefirstfloor.blogspot.com/2008/09/robert-geller-springsummer-2009.html

What sufuer is this? Does every sufuer work on a blog or webzine thing?

This stuff seems pretty nice though. I like more than f/w08 so far. Pants in the first pic look nice. I hope he experiments more as it seems he is with the crossover sufu aesthetic appeal, goth-cowboy. I want to see Bill and dark animal holding hands wearing the same outfit and both feeling comfortable.

Peter, sorry I missed it, but at least I went to the after-party. I expected to see you there! You at Ana's tonight?

Hey george. I missed the after party again. Me and the missus had a late dinner and ended up crashing. We're old timers. What time is ana's show? I didn't know it was tonight

marc was 'incognito' but oh-so-obvious.

danny masterson, on the other hand, was out in full-force.

speaking of force, robert needs to get mad at laforce-stevens. they were way disorganized and ended up ceding at least 40% of the seats to standing-onlies,

not to mention the shite control over 3rd rowers swiping the gift bags in the front.

also, someone post photos of the glorious purple knit cardigan.

picture isn't too clear but i like the look of the 2 dudes wearing hats leaving the runway.

those dudes are just exiting, not leaving the runway. they came in straight from right behind where you see them, walked around the giant rope structure, and then back out into the backstage area.

I think those who bought/are buying stuff from this current fall collection are going to enjoy this collection a lot. It's blends well, but is distinct enough to where you don't feel like you're buying the same stuff. The colors are darker and moodier than last spring and I like it a lot better.

My personal favorites are the

asymetrical waist coat (the back folds over the waist line and buttons to close..wait until you see the pictures)

the shoes (repetto style shoes that come in a shiny leather and a washed wrinkly version)

the kurpa(sp? sythentic silk like fabric) trench coat (which was maroon on the runway)

the easy linen pants (they're the drapey pants that are rolled up)

The cords

oversized linen shorts

and the motor leather jacket in petroleum (though the black variant is badass)

and all the jewlery (which include a bullet necklace with floral patterns on it, coin necklace, cuff with floral patterns (and a mini ring version)

also stuff not in the show are the tees this season..especially a 'run dmc' type shirt that is pretty badass.

marc was 'incognito' but oh-so-obvious.

danny masterson, on the other hand, was out in full-force.

speaking of force, robert needs to get mad at laforce-stevens. they were way disorganized and ended up ceding at least 40% of the seats to standing-onlies,

not to mention the shite control over 3rd rowers swiping the gift bags in the front.

God am i envious of you at times...:D