Robert Geller S/S 09

darkanimal

I would go 44 for sure. I'm normally a 31-32 (Acne, for example) and the 46 fits me PERFECTLY.

Note that it really depends on WHICH pants you try on. For example, the purple jeans from F/W fit looser than the dark blue/teal jeans from Spring w/ a belt in the back!

Thanks, will keep that in mind. I guess if I don't buy from brick and mortar I'll have to rely on measurements.

Yo Mouko! Did anywhere else besides Fred Segal get the blue cadet leather?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, will keep that in mind. I guess if I don't buy from brick and mortar I'll have to rely on measurements.

Supposedly Woodley & Bunny got it but they went out of biz... I never saw it anywhere QQ :( I think the color was called 'petroleum' if that helps you in searching :(

Sorry I'm usually not familiar with what stores pick up what (since i'm on the design side of things). I don't think a lot of people picked it up in petroleum though in general.

maybe you could get a special order? mouko? haha

btw.. i remember seeing leather roses? did they ever go on sale?

haha. Can't do special orders unfortunately, especially ages after the collection :) Maybe one will pop up on marketplace?

Leather roses were show only and we gave them out to press.

anybody selling or know where i can still get a chunky knit cardigan in 46 or 48 from last season?

the f/w 08 thread is dead so didnt want to revive it and thought it's better to ask here then start a new WTB in the ever clustered supermarket.

go figure i'm not working the day that you fuckers come in, unbelievable. i'm gonna try on the linen blazer and the tuxedo pants, probably fight the urge from buying them, though those pants haunt me every shift, that belt detail is so good.

Didn't realize anyone on SF (besides IV. back in the day) worked at Odin. Lafayette or east village store?

Are the tuxedo pants the linen ones? I didn't see any other pants at the lafayette store. Ended up buying the linen ones tho. Linen blazer is rad, have had it since it came out but.. made me cry to see it marked down to half price when I paid full :(