FS handmade long, loose knitting scarves

sistersuzie

that sweater looks awesome layered like that

but what i really want to know is if that hood is for ssale

it's the prototype I made last year, I could make you exactly the same, or in other colors/ material

Maude, I am going to order one once it gets a little colder. Gives me time to think about how I want it.

aiight! :)

the sweater is unlike anything i've worn before. something to consider for anyone who appreciates cool structure and comfort!

and it's still a bit warm, even if the gauge is really big

i got a few emails asking me if I'm still making beanies, YES i am

holyyy shit suzie, these scarves are so so so good. i especially love the purple-ish one. i'm going to order one soon, once i figure out what colour i need for my winter coat :D

No prob. If you guys from TO order enough, I'm gonna deliver everything in hands ;)

I miss montreal (but not the winters).

Count me in for one as well, but still thinking about what details i want.

I'll be around. Just message me if you have any questions :)

^^ happy you're happy with your order :)

New pattern, special order.

The pictures aren't that great, I'm gonna try to do better this weekend.

Anyways, it's oversized, a bit chunky, with some strings of yarn hanging... you see the waves

it's 11" long

2872015788_d7cc77c9f6_o.jpg

2871183343_493dc9fcfc_o.jpg

For the loose fit beanie, here's a picture taken last year, I make them a bit longer now.

1347851817_33984d3926.jpg

I didn't have a chance to take a fit pics before shipping the destroyed beanies. although I can tell you they are longer than the loose ones, but narrower. (you can see that they have a shape that is more straight than the loose one, that's really round