Good shoes to wear with straight leg jeans?

Handlethevibe

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are really nice.

I assume based on some of your past posts that you will be removing the "Vans" tag.

It's pretty easy to remove the tag, but I don't know how to remove the other "Vans" logo printed on the back of the shoe. Is there any way to remove this?

RE: Creases occur naturally with wear. My Jabbars are creased to hell and they fit absolutely perfectly. I, for one, like to actually wear my shoes. Not wobbling around like a duck looking like a damn idiot trying to preserve my sneakers.

LOL at your comment about sneakers being played out. That's like saying jeans are played out. They're FUCKING SNEAKERS.

^

Maybe I didn't make myself clear or I used a poor choice of words? Creases are more than fine. I'm talking about that buckling affect that shoes get when Herbs where their shit a size to big. I have no problems at all with "worn" shoes... & sneakers being played out in terms of "oh I'm fresh as hell I wear retro sneakers with my $300 slim jeans what a concept" played out. There's no ill sneaker to wear is my point. Meaning the Jabbar, Dunk, Chuck, Slip-on, AF1, Tiger, etc etc et-fucking-cetera shit. Wear a Rockport, Red Wing, Visvim, Walla, Moc, lace-up boot, etc etc et-fucking-cetera or something other than a "cool sneaker" is my point.

A cliffs note would be to read my posts like you know I know WTF I'm talking about & stop tryna read into my shit like I'm some 20 year old just got in the game Herb. Shit if my posts encourage that type discernment I quit. LOL

& with all that said... If you must right now at the present time, wear a "played out" slip-on cause it looks the cleanest. Unless you're 5'9" & wear a size 12 (I think Tragic is on to something in this case)... The Gucci joints are best IMO but starting at $360 depending on the leather is probably a bit stiff for most.

-Dub

Quote: I assume based on some of your past posts that you will be removing the "Vans" tag.

Actually the Vans label is one I'm proud to rock. I'm not sure why, it's just never been an issue really. It's just so suble I guess... Not like a swoosh or anything. But I'll rock a swoosh too. Maybe it jsut doesn't apply to kicks I guess.

http://www.tragicbliss.com

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

[double post but mind as well make it usefull]

0018.jpg

Edited by 134 on Nov 7, 2005 at 04:41 PM

--- Original message by 134 on Nov 7, 2005 04:35 PM

I'm not really feeling those...never been a fan of Dior's interpretation of the german army sneaker, I prefer the original.

Quote:

ketiak : what does your user name actually mean?

--- Original message by superposition on Nov 8, 2005 10:19 PM

Ketiak means armpit in Malay.

Reporter: "What do you think about western civilization?"

Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."

Edited by Tisswat on Nov 9, 2005 at 08:41 AM

Quote:
Quote:

[double post but mind as well make it usefull]

0018.jpg

Edited by 134 on Nov 7, 2005 at 04:41 PM

--- Original message by 134 on Nov 7, 2005 04:35 PM

I'm not really feeling those...never been a fan of Dior's interpretation of the german army sneaker, I prefer the original.

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Nov 8, 2005 05:18 PM

Is ebay the only source for the German army originals?

• 2 weeks later...