WTB: Y's Dyed Sneakers

larssss

I know its a long shot, but I am trying to find a pair of Y's by Yohji Yamamoto dyed sneakers equivalent to a US9. I've tried a 40 and its to small, and a 43 is too big, so its got to be 41 or 42.

I am searching for something, anything, high or low from this collection (i'm not sure what it is, fw07?) where the shoes appear to have been object dyed. Below are a few images i've been able to find:

8717s4z.jpg

angle.jpg

So if you know where I can find them, please hook it up, if you've got a pair collecting dust sell them to me,if you just have pictures of other models from this season let me know, if you know they will be impossible to find because you've been looking, i would also like to here about that as well.

• 3 weeks later...
if you know they will be impossible to find because you've been looking, i would also like to here about that as well.

I know they will be impossible to find because i have been looking. I thought you might like to hear about that as well.

All jokes aside, coldrice had a bunch of the hightops for sale a while back, but in the brown and a bit too small for me. one of the nicest "designer sneakers" I have ever seen.

Still want em.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...