Sign in to follow this  
boomslang20117

hong kong

well...you can look out for (bauhaus,tough jeans,salad) under the same company actually....and the shop I.T ...:)..enjoy !!

Sheraton on Nathan road is a nice place to stay. It's across from the Peninsula, which has a nice shopping plaza.

Go to Mongkok and Lai Kwai Fong.

definately hit double park in the silvercord center (tst). carhartt (lifestyle), x-large, x-girl, it, montage, are just a couple of other good spots within that plaza.

984628557816904.jpg

Cause Way Bay, PattersonSt. A block that has a lot of evrything. D-mop, APC, Double Park, i.t, Silvercord has GDC. And if you're adventurous, go trek to the CDG Guerilla store.

My suggestion would be simply picking up an issue of Milk magazine!

My favourite place to shop in Hong Kong are the tiny malls with a gazillion boutiques. My favourite ones are located in Causeway Bay - one directy across the street from Sogo and the other across from Fashion Walk.

Fashion Walk also has APC, 2%, Kitterick and other local HK brands. Also a Potter Hong Kong store.

TST carries Stussy, X-Large, Freshjive, X-Girl ... an endless amount of other type of "street wear" things.

Guest pedler

just follow the k kids...

oh they arent moving.

most parties are over in central over at lam kwai fong, for a more "underground" scene ask the kids that work in the boutiques what's going on that night.

i like most things out by kitterick, and as for more local designers - the mini malls, especially the ones in causeway bay have a lot of local designers with their own boutiques. in terms of men's fashion, i have no idea.

Hello,

I'd appreciate if you could help me find out which company makes "Salad jeans"???

I've searched and searched in the internet but I can't seem to find them.

I know they are sold in the "Bauhaus" clothing store in Hong Kong...

But they don't show up anywhere on my internet searches.

Thank You for your help

:)

L

salad jeans ? I think they are made by the same company that owns tough jeans....so you can only find it in bauhaus i think.....

im heading over there in march, any specific addresses for these places? or any more must see?