y-3, w+h, supreme, paris surface to air

Perfectsky

PERFECTSKY received payment 10 days ago and acknowledged such. PERFECTSKY has my money, but fails to ship the package.

All I ask is that PERFECTSKY ship the package as agreed.

9 days after bank transfer received and product still not shipped.

I will forward the correspondence to prospective PERFECTSKY buyers, upon request.

Unfortunately, PERFECTSKY continues to fail to honor his commitment to ship the item for which he was paid by bank transfer over 12 days ago.

Thus, unfortunately, a lawsuit will be filed in less than 10 hours if PERFECTSKY continues to fail to ship the package. Regrettable.

11 days; still not yet given to shipper.

quote=snow919;1241805]PERFECTSKY received payment 10 days ago and acknowledged such. PERFECTSKY has my money, but fails to ship the package.

All I ask is that PERFECTSKY ship the package as agreed.

Unfortunately, PERFECTSKY continues to fail to honor his commitment to ship the item for which he was paid by bank transfer over 12 days ago.

Thus, unfortunately, a lawsuit will be filed in less than 10 hours if PERFECTSKY continues to fail to ship the package. Regrettable.

very unpatient.

i explained everything to him already.

i replied to all your emails.

filing a lawsuit for not shipping with the time period you wanted??!

this must be a joke.

and the amount which i received from you was not the amount we agreed on.

PERFECTSKY will be shipping -- honoring his promise.

• 4 weeks later...