S/S 09 Menswear Preview

Advantage

0010h.jpg

Michael Bastian

0001h.jpg

Gilded Age

0003h.jpg

Adam Kimmel

Looks promising. Excited to see some of the collections! The preview looks good. Lovin Duckie Brown and Obedient Sons.

Thom Browne... sheesh same old same old.

*edit (for homie29 thx) : pics are from men.style

I quite like the aesthetic of most of these looks but, as a European, these brands all feel oddly irrelevant to me. Except for Thom Brown and Patrik Ervell, I'm not even sure that you can buy the others over here. Of the American designers based in America I only really rate Jeremy Scott.

mass totally agree with you the geller in that pic looks like some hip indie kid thing that you could get from topman h&m etc dont like the styling at all not imressed by any of this apart from duckie which atleast is different and creative and not my cup of tea but atleast thom browne is doing something new compared to the rest which is just..... b l a n d

mass totally agree with you the geller in that pic looks like some hip indie kid thing that you could get from topman h&m etc dont like the styling at all not imressed by any of this apart from duckie which atleast is different and creative and not my cup of tea but atleast thom browne is doing something new compared to the rest which is just..... b l a n d

well, you might just as well say that the duckie brown picture has an american apparel windbreaker, umbro soccer pants and some supermarket copped adidas

its the pants lowered crotch either legging inserts or are they seperate pieces individually, sure the shoes are adidas and the top jacket is nothing excting but neither is the basic vests which is just worn layered that geller has done, i just think the geller look in that picture is pretty generic of high street fashion skinny lace up shoes skinny jeans tank blazer and trilbey, this look has been played on all levels of fashion for a few years now

il be honest the geller look is something closer to what i would wear but i just think the duckie pants are more orginal than the whole geller outfit

None of the styling is getting me rock hard or anything but duckie/ervell/thom are making my penis move a little bit at least

kunk check out odin soho for duckie brown. imo their f/w 08 is okay workwear inspired stuff. i'm really looking forward to richard chai s/s 09 pants. his f/w 08 jeans fit long and skinny/tapered.

none of this shit is interesting.

i am shopping only at jcrew from now on.

also, how come maybe 3 out of all of those actually look like SPRINGSUMMER

the bulk of the rest is all dark garbled grey black on black i can't actually dress myself fashuns for the colorphobic. FOR SPRING THO? also, who styled this shit?

also, DUCKIE BROWN FOTO IS THE WACKEST IN THE BUNCH. ARE YOU ALL FUCKING MAD? YOU CAN BARELY MAKE OUT THE OUTFIT AT FIRST.

also, this is hella disappointing.

fuck the shows, im going out this week just to party.

richard chai should definitely be posted here. his s/s 08 collection is on point.

first shirt is crack. long cardigan dope. second shirt dope. pants crack.

borrowed from inaya's thread

4.jpg

10.jpg

^

sounds like a gay fanfiction to me.

("It's a bit chilly, isn't it Dick?" "Sure is!" "Here, you can take my scarf" Bruce says, wrapping the cloth around the boys supple neck"... ... ...etc.)

..nomo

I agree with OMC and mass, the duckie brown one is kinda cool.. for *FW* not SS..

"The Duckie Brown Spring 2009 collection is hard, sharp, severe, and efficient."

hard, sharp, and severe really sound like FW terms. And while shit like that shouldn't be boxed in all the time, I just can't picture anyone wearing that during a nice sunny spring day without looking completely out of place.