Places of Higher Learning

Miyavi

bloomington is wack

nothing but AA meetings and cockroach-filled frag houses

anyway

the souf

nn jawnz, acne hex, apc nc, gayprilz x 2, cloak, 45rpm when i have shit to do

You crazy, the frat scene here is amazing, some of the nicest houses I've ever seen.

what south school are you from?

First football game of the season

here at the University of Iowa. The apartment

above me had a party, so I was woke up (still drunk)

@ 7AM to James Blunt playing real loud.

WTF?

I continued to spend the whole day w/ the

blinds closed & Skins on the tube.

I'm at UF in gainesville. People normally tell me "your pants are kinda tight, aren't they?" or "are your pants gold and shiny?". I dunno.

Michigan?

And I'm from Grosse Pointe, Michigan, but I'm at school at Indiana University, 2012, this place is the fucking shit, I am hammered right now.

nah, Minnesota. Twin cities campus. Lawl, I wish I had dropshipped into some unfamiliar parts for college :D

UC Irvine '12

SEXFH05BK

^hey du

uc irvine, '11

imperial dukes

Another anteater here -- UCI '09

Sling and Stones Rachel in synthetic indigo

Sling and Stones Rachel in veggie wash

Goodsociety Straight

soon to come Somet 018's :]

Add me to the list...

UCI '10

Imperial Dukes.

Olorin,

Angelo? You came up to me after class.

I can't say I've seen any of you guys although some guy passed me on a bike and yelled out "nice pants" to me a few weeks ago.

So far I've seen a pair of fh on campus and a couple guys wearing nudies that were way too tight for them.

Good to hear that there's a bunch of you guys/girls

UCI'12

Jeans out of rotation:

Levis stf 510xx

APC rescue

Currently in rotation:

Academi Grey

Massa x La Deluxe Contest Jeans

"On Ice":

Skull S5000xx

i'm getting my applications together for UCs coming up. looking at applying to every UC except for merced, santa barbara, and schools likewise.

interested in UCSD, UCI, and UCLA but don't know how my application will go over. i've got a 3.82 GPA, 1900 ish SAT (working on getting it better, but i never do prep for these things) and a good amount of community hours. how hard was it for you guys to get in?

on topic: i hope to go to a UC and hookup with some fashionable dudes/dudettes.

UCI = UC LAST RESORT? That's depressing to hear.

operationjake

Your stats sound fine. I got into the mid tier/all lower UC's with a 2010 and a 3.70 weighted. Could have possibly gotten into sd/la/cal if I didn't apply for biomedical engineering and went for undeclared instead. You need to get your sats up to at least 2000, but honestly the difference between a 2000 and a 2200 isn't large. Anything above 2200+, however, is something that will catch a college's eye. Your GPA (assuming its weighted) sounds boarderline for cal/la/sd.

I recommend that you apply either for the major you want or go undeclared. I know a ton of people with grades better than mine who didn't get into Irvine or Davis because they applied to polysci which supposedly was the "easy" major the year before.

Apparently, it's getting harder and harder to get into UC's. I know for a fact that Davis and Irvine both cut their admission rate in half this year. Start your app early and make sure your essay is solid. Best of luck!

all i know is that i'd really, really like to go to irvine (albeit LA, berkeley [i wish], and top tier schools would be my first choice if i get into em)... and i really hope with what i have now, as i majorly SUCK on SATs, will get me there... i'm still gonna try with SATs, but my last one was a 1710 (not my best, but my best is still shit)... ugh.

and hurleyboarder, what do you mean by "weighted" GPA (sorry i'm not "down" with this college app slang)? i have a 3.82 GPA, community hours, student government (was responsible for fundraising my senior prom throughout the school year in various events), graduated 1.5 years early (i turned 17 last june), etc. does that count as "weigthed"? cause if not, i'm fucked. :D

haha. college 2009... here i come. hehe.