Places of Higher Learning

Miyavi

This thread is meant to be a meeting place for all college or university students. I wanted to create this thread after seeing a random guy walking around with Dior Hommes on and a guy with some type of selvage denim on. Just state where you are from, and what school you attend, or any alumni can post what school they went to and what years you attended. You can also post your main denim rotation and any other facts.

I am from New Orleans, Louisiana and I am currently attending LSU. My main rotation are a pair of SSDS Nudies and SJODEE Nudies. I'm thinking about getting some Diors or Sammys next. I really want a SExI. I wear between 30 and 28 waist.

Another anteater here -- UCI '09

Sling and Stones Rachel in synthetic indigo

Sling and Stones Rachel in veggie wash

Goodsociety Straight

soon to come Somet 018's :]

dang, lot of you from irvine. you might have class with my uncle, hes a professor there.

This thread is meant to be a meeting place for all college or university students. I wanted to create this thread after seeing a random guy walking around with Dior Hommes on and a guy with some type of selvage denim on. Just state where you are from, and what school you attend, or any alumni can post what school they went to and what years you attended. You can also post your main denim rotation and any other facts.

I am from New Orleans, Louisiana and I am currently attending LSU. My main rotation are a pair of SSDS Nudies and SJODEE Nudies. I'm thinking about getting some Diors or Sammys next. I really want a SExI. I wear between 30 and 28 waist.

Yo I'm from New Orleans, Louisiana as well.

I'm currently in my 2nd year in Delgado, gonna to transfer to LSU next year hopefully.

Right now I only have APC NS, and SelfedgeImperial Black.

By the time I go LSU, ima have some Flathead and PBJ or Sugar Cane.

UC Irvine '12

SEXFH05BK

Another anteater here -- UCI '09

Sling and Stones Rachel in synthetic indigo

Sling and Stones Rachel in veggie wash

Goodsociety Straight

soon to come Somet 018's :]

^hey du

uc irvine, '11

imperial dukes

Add me to the list...

UCI '10

Imperial Dukes.

Olorin,

Angelo? You came up to me after class.

I can't say I've seen any of you guys although some guy passed me on a bike and yelled out "nice pants" to me a few weeks ago.

So far I've seen a pair of fh on campus and a couple guys wearing nudies that were way too tight for them.

Yo I'm from New Orleans, Louisiana as well.

I'm currently in my 2nd year in Delgado, gonna to transfer to LSU next year hopefully.

Right now I only have APC NS, and SelfedgeImperial Black.

By the time I go LSU, ima have some Flathead and PBJ or Sugar Cane.

That's cool man, I'm a freshman at LSU. Super jealous about those SExI you have.

Are you evacuating for the hurricane?

i dont even think there is anyone here in NC, but I'm at East Carolina University

with two pairs of 1947 LVC

one is 7months old and from USA line

one is 2 months old and from euro line cause you cant buy a 34x36 here (have to go through cultizm, which i dont mind.)