Requirements for, life and board on, Bedford Ave ?

Vaclav

I wish to write, a great Astorian novel of a foreigned living, amoung the hapsters of, Bedford Ave. For my research I have, been searching for, a room to rent my head, near their vicinty. Many of the roomies which, I have met on Craigs I feel, rejected me from 1st, glance perhaps over combed hair, weejuns and, fresh pressed, OCBDs. in preparation for the next appointment I, am growing a beard, and with help of Hector's wife, I hope to squeeze her jeans with, held breath. Can you lend any, other advice of the requirments for, acceptance by this, social flock ?

its been too long since ive, seen you post vaclav.

I once checked out an apartment listing from craigslist for a roommate and the person that owned the place begged me to stay there because i was the only semi-normal person that the craigslist ad generated

its been too long since ive, seen you post vaclav.

I once checked out an apartment listing from craigslist for a roommate and the person that owned the place begged me to stay there because i was the only semi-normal person that the craigslist ad generated

Zubin,

If it were on, Bedford Ave perhaps they would, of requested your removal, of the premise unless you demonstrated some, tribal drumming or a promise, not to wash your, hair.

sup vav.

hipsters dont live on bedford anymore. just people who would be casted as hipsters on major network prime time shows.

State,

in what deep bellow of, Brooklyn do you feel I, can find the true hapster of, 2009 ?

this, in conjunction with your extraction of a cool ranch dorito, from the lap of hector's wife, may give hector, pause.

Often I worry a romantic disaster looms like Japanese, selvage, if Hector's wife and I , were to share a bag of doritos while , Marc Anthony's " You Sang, To Me", played on some , distanced radio.

" y hoy te siento ..muy dentro de mi"