Cassette Playa R.I.P?

lego

I hear rumours that the current Cassette collection (ss08 Future Primative) will be the last, with no fw collection following. Anyone know if this is true, if it'll be gone for good or if it's just taking a break? I suppose there is only so much you can do with neon t-shirts..

wow, thanks

rumours, rumours.. why does fashion have a love affair with rumours? It was definitely someone who should have known what they were talking about who told me too.

I guess I was just remembering Miu Miu men's which was rumoured to close then sadly actually did.

I await SS09 Cassette with interest and anticipation

I haven't spent anything on Cassette Playa, but I do quite like it because it's fun. I always admire examples of fashion not taking itself too seriously. Cassette Playa makes no pretences and doesn't try to justify itself, it's just there in all its gaudy, bright glory.

im just curious. How do you guys justify spending that much on cp? Also what is it considered. high fashion? I think i've seen similiar shit at a broadway vendor table

don't need justification. stop being a peasant.