What you'll look like this F/W 08

homi29

I'm going to be living out of a suitcase for the next couple of months but idealy this:

black, blues, endless indigo's, browns, beige/natural and maybe a very deep darkgreen thrown in

wanting to combine rigid with more flowing stuff,

MOAR leathers, and if ever possible more denim,

continuing with last winters hats

scarves+bandana's together,

more unfinished/handmade/homemade/repaired/ worn in stuff

Not gonna happen, stupid post, bad mood....

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to get a really nice heavy knit sweater, folksy patterns maybe, but kinda tight fitting.

Mohair and alpaca.

maybe cowichan vest as jacket.

Turtlenecks in different colors.

Pull over flannel shirt, plenty button downs.

I hope moleskin pant in dark color, thick wale cords in dark green or dark red.

Heavy canvas dark pants would be nice as well.

My quoddy boots, work boots, and thinking about adding some danner recon boots.

Jeans ofcourse, my postoverall carpenter pants.

uhm, leather pants, haha:o

most days will proabably have to dress for work and college and just wear jeans and a button down, or one some days with more formal requirements wool slacks and dress shirts, dress shoes.

so this is optimistic thinking.

sort of what im going for but for less temperate climates. I'm looking for a nice trench and leather. I think denim is fine for me right now but i need a pair of skinny raws (skulls maybe).

I am also eventually in need of a winter parka (love longer fishtail type jackets and some kind of wool coat)

I dont think goth ninja really works for me but maybe nu tech ninja would be an appropriate term.

Let us know if you find any good ideas for that parka, I'm in the market for the same thing.

Because of my limited budget, Fall and Winter will have to transcend each other more closely as I won't have enough money to buy pieces that will only be useful for one or the other.

I'm going to continue down the path I've already started with a practical, very functional, somewhat low-profile aesthetic with a dash of nazi-chic. Long coats, probably a fishtail parka or a coat with an extended back reaching down to my upper calves. I was given some good ideas from the Yes/No thread. Conservative, fitted button downs, sometimes in more lively colors to throw things off, tucked into high-wasted jeans, most likely my Black Bullets, tucked into Corcoran paratrooper boots:

images%5C17320.jpg

PS- linkejeuk, Those quoddy boots you speak of, are they the ring boot?

This sounds great! I really need mole skins and heavy cords aswell..

you should post pics of those post overall carpenters somewhere!

I hope to get a really nice heavy knit sweater, folksy patterns maybe, but kinda tight fitting.

Mohair and alpaca.

maybe cowichan vest as jacket.

Turtlenecks in different colors.

Pull over flannel shirt, plenty button downs.

I hope moleskin pant in dark color, thick wale cords in dark green or dark red.

Heavy canvas dark pants would be nice as well.

My quoddy boots, work boots, and thinking about adding some danner recon boots.

Jeans ofcourse, my postoverall carpenter pants.

uhm, leather pants, haha:o

most days will proabably have to dress for work and college and just wear jeans and a button down, or one some days with more formal requirements wool slacks and dress shirts, dress shoes.

so this is optimistic thinking.

is that Holden outerwear?

like... LeBlanc's snowboard outerwear company?

Yea, just cause I spend most of my time snowboarding or around the mountain in the winter and there's really no point on buying anything else ..

I posted a bunch of 08/09 preveiw pics in the snow gear thread if you're interested ..

Dickies Work pants

More Clarks Wallies

Patagonia jackets

Champion Crews

Champion Blank Baseball tees

John Smedley knitwear

Brands to incorporate into f/w 08 "casual look"

Supreme

*Nonnative

*General Research

*Weaver Moccasins

wtaps/nbhd

*if I can get a hold of it

Yea, just cause I spend most of my time snowboarding or around the mountain in the winter and there's really no point on buying anything else ..

I posted a bunch of 08/09 preveiw pics in the snow gear thread if you're interested ..

fuck yea holdens the shit.

hopefully gonna be able to get some of this seasons samples for cheap once i get home.

more slim profile boots (probably have to go vintage), white/metallic high tops, few more button ups in light colours, a few dark ones, black coated skinny jeans, metallic a77s, interesting black/dark grey top layers/sweaters/whatever, bunch of tee shirts in neutral/dark colours, pea coat

going for slim fitting formal/casual wear with goth-ninja tendencies + possible occasional frute swaggin shiny pants.