FS: Patrik Ervell Striped Seersucker Air Jacket

gramps

Inconsistency is my very essence,' says the wheel.

Raise yourself upon my spokes if you wish... but don't complain when you are plunged back down'

So says Boetheius, who was a Greek man. Well, currently I am passing through the undercarriage of the wheel, and its because of this that I'm forced to part with this jacket.

First off, the usual caveat:

Prices do not include shipping, we can discuss that via PM.

Verified Paypal account please.

I'm in Toronto, so meetups are fine if you're a local.

This is from last season, and is one of my favorite versions of the trademark Ervell Air Jacket. A really nice textured material, lightweight, nice details (stylized back flap, ventilated airpit slashes, draw strings at waist band) This is a MEDIUM, and I would say it fits true to size. Be aware though, that the air jackets are purposefully cut a bit boxy to achieve a certain silhouette, so the arms are quite large and long. I've not worn this at all, still have its original tags from OAK.

I'm stealing pictures from BBLessing because I'm without a camera, but if you're interested I can scare one up and get you a few detailed snapshots.

Pit to pit: 22.5"

Shoulder to hem: 24"

This jacket has been SOLD, and the aesthetic integrity of my signature restored.47077a.gif

Hey man, I had intended to bust out the tape measure today, but it slipped my mind. I'll have measurements up for you tomorrow. But I think that despite not having measured it and having no idea as to your own dimensions I can still say that this will be the best fitting, most flattering jacket you've ever worn and you should totally buy it.

anhtice, this guy completely trashed his ethics down the drain by going on to my sale thread, hi-jacking it and telling people to not buy from me because he's supposedly more trust-worthy looking at his "+"rep when he got his rep not because of doing good business practice, but for sucking other people's dicks on here. and jumping from one to another hate wagon. You DON'T wanna buy from somebody as low as him.

I beef and act stupid all the time but I never had found it necessary to actually interfere in somebody else's professional business and say "hey don't buy form this guy because people on sufu like me more".

FUCK YOU GRAMPS.

Your sincerely.

Mm. I think the term "professional business" is something of a stretch when we're talking about Supreme re-selling. But, I suppose I can't shit on you for being retaliatory, skull, it's your prerogative. If anyone wants to heed your comments and defer from buying something from me based on them, I think I'll survive.

Anhtice, it's the same model as in the photo, the color being a sort of off-white, very light khaki. You would like specific pics? I'll try and rustle up a camera tomorrow or the next day and get them up for you. Let me know.

• 4 years later...