Bangkok Sneaker Shop

footkings

SIAM center, I think had cool stufff.. and shops round that area!!

ahhh.....ahahahaha..............hgahahahhaahha......fashion................sex..................drugs............................girls.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........sneakers..............................................

you got the MBK mall round siam sqaure. if you look for ''normal'' shopping, but i rather suggest checking out the nightmarkets or weekend market. like ''suang lum'' nightmarket and ''chatuchak'' weekend market. bangkok is not that great for sneakers though. but they are crazy into vintage and 2nd hand clothing and shoes. you can get tons of vintage denim and us 70s shirts mad from nice cotton and perfectly aged, also large selection of vintage sneakers. very cheap..

I don't think you're going to find an sneaker shops similiar to what you would find in New York City or Philly or Tokyo.

Emporium has an okay selection of Puma.

Siam Center has some store on the bottom floor that carries Camper, Evisu and other shoes. I haven't been there in awhile so they might have some decent sneaks now.

Erawan has Blackjack, which part of the Club 21 Group. I just picked up some Y-3 Adidas sneaks there.

Check out Playground at Thong Lor 21. I think a few of the boutiques inside have diesel and camper and other shoes...