FS: 1998 Mercedes Benz c280 NYC/BRKLYN

PAID VACATION

I figured i'd let the nyc people have a go too

I am selling my Mercedes Benz c280. 1998

A/C recently checked, engine/oil/computer runs perfect. interior leather and carpet in unused condition.

rare burgandy color, a dark purple/red brown.

very low mileage for a car from this year(around 72).

sunroof, alarm system, 6 disk CD changer, built in cell phone (hidden), all leather.

The car is a city car, and has some mild cosmetic issues: a large dent in the driver side passenger door (quoted at being a $500 fix, which is already deducted from the bluebook cost). Passenger side light needs a new cover.

Most new yorkers, including myself, found no fault with these as the overall car is in fantastic chape.

Car is available to a test drive on monday and tuesday of this week. I live off of the G in brooklyn, a short hop from manhattan via the williamsburg bridge. in the area of pratt university.

Please SERIOUS buyers only, i will not wait and wait (previous buyer flaked).

$5800

contact for more info

00-C280-front.JPG

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/809694384.html

i used it about once or twice a month in college, before that it sat in my parents garage. its the pefect first car, college car, etc., i moved to nyc and i dont need it anymore.

i live really accessible to both JFK and laguardia airports too, flying here is pretty simple and would run you maybe $500

• hello 2024!

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.
    Classifieds listings are now free for members.
    supertalk is now upgraded to //// supertalk 8 ////
    You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture® is privately owned and has been online continuously for 25 years. supertalk has been online for 21 years and is a digital cockroach that will survive all current and future apocalypses.