Ambassadors (footwear)

Tyro1

Got my pair after less than a week!

SZnkBft.jpg

p5ksHBh.jpg

p0FhKNC.jpg

izmkTWK.jpg

edit: The lighting in my room sucks, sorry. but yeah they're supposed to be white.

Aside from the slightly raised heel tab they're pretty much identical to CP Achilles, even the leather they use. The sizing is the same as CP too (size down 1, I got a size 40 and it fits perfectly - all my other shoes are size 8US). And you can get it for ~$230 after shipping lol. Peasants rejoice

Edited by wrong_move

Comfortable enough to walk around in for an hour at least? There's some amount of cushioning. I don't really know much about foot types if that's what you're asking. Try on a pair of CPs if you're worried

what i mean is: how does it feel compared to cps, wear wise? cps insoles are quite soft/comfortable

how is the wear? comfortable insole?

they are alright. unlike cps the insoles aren't attached (at least for the pairs i own) so if you run into any problems you can just replace with your own.

Edited by Woogle

would appreciate some pics of them worn. leather looks a little shiny?

I only have this crap pic at the moment that i took at the office sorry. They're not as shiny in person as, say, patent leather. I don't really mind either way cause I'll beat up my pair in the next few months

UV0CBfC.jpg

one of the rakuten stores has this pic though:

TZaR3wN.jpg

Do these have a site?

Tried looking for their site, couldn't find it. They probably have one though.

what i mean is: how does it feel compared to cps, wear wise? cps insoles are quite soft/comfortable

The last time I tried on a pair of CPs was in 2008 so I can't make an accurate comparison, but like I said, the insoles are comfortable enough to walk around town in

Edited by wrong_move

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok could someone try to help me on sizing ? Never tried a pair of CP's but I'm a 42 in Yoji homme line and usually a US 9 in dress shoes and 9.5 in Nike. I hate trying to figure out sizing. Especially when buying from overseas. Thanks

^You'll probably be okay with a size 42. I'm usually a US 8 in Nike/Adidas sneakers so I went with a size 40 and they fit fine, and they even got little loose from stretching out a bit since I got them.

Here's my pair after a few weeks of light wear. The leather isn't as shiny anymore

EfiHVk7.jpg

EDYlkOw.jpg

0aCngpA.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...