the Great Backpacks for under $100 thread

the_state

lotta overpriced backpacks going around. hella expensive visvim, hella expensive acronym, kinda hella expensive supreme. what's one wearing to do? i want one bad but can't afford this shit. i copped cheap backpack at uniqlo for $40 a few weeks ago but its a lil too cheap, quality-wise. thinking of getting rid of it. i was in muji today and saw a nice one that was similar to this season's supreme bag, but for $65. so yeah, post pics of your inexpensive backpacks or links to good ones that can be robokpd for decent value. bieng drunk at 4pm is the shit.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to your local army navy and check out its wares.

Lots of high quality packs with all the MOLLE/ALICE shit you could want.

Its like build your own bag if you want to get specific, and if its manufactured by a legit milspec contractor, that shit is going to last you forever.

Camo if you're into it, and black tan and olive drab if you want something more basic.

I don't have this particular backpack, and while don't know how sufu feels about North Face, but my NF backpack has held up for close to 3 years with pretty heavy use(school and hiking/outdoor activities), and still doesn't really show any signs of distress.

Pretty quality.