• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new stuff today was:

peruvian ear flap beanie

veritas sweatpants

collegiate trooper

snowman beanie

i'm just holding off for all the stuff to come out next monday and thursday.

thanks for the update; also interested in colors on the veritas sweatpants. looked like they're non-elastic drawstring hems like the last ones, from the pics anyway

what's supposed to come out next thursday? any idea if the tartan plaid shirts come out next week?

can anyone in LA confirm whether or not there are any varsity jackets left in XL? could use some help here if somebody would be kind enough.

No Varsitys. I know xl is sold out even if they have some leftovers in stockroom.

nah man i'm not picking on you, i'm just saying i bet some fucking weed nerd will jump in here and get all up in your shit.

but yeah, i haven't smoked in ages, either.

OG Kush is the Supreme btw

Did you get any word if the to hell and back sport caps are coming out next thurs?
Closed for Holiday

haha s'all good man.

Did you get any word if the to hell and back sport caps are coming out next thurs?

Last season they had the Racing Logo Sport Caps as a Japan only release. I hope this doesnt become the case with these. They are already up on yahoo.jp so they have released in the japan stores.

Also anyone know if the Fuck You Pay Me beanies came out in the US in '06?