Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talk about coming correct with t colors. that purple with metalic is too sick. and then a navy with grafiti. i wanted to get the navy cognac but they sold out in larges when i was there.

the FTL looksa little buisy and bright if it comes in a green il cop. snowman beanie too.

il be broke if they have listed below in the online drop.

FTL, Roman, Bubbleletter grafiti , Winter skully with brim , and snowman beanie.

rod hall 05 please dont "Cop" "bubble letter graffiti" tee.

you have no idea what it is or what it means and if you do decide to buy it then you sir are a dickrider.

i cant agree with you

maybe he just likes how it looks, does that mean he's dickriding supreme cause he cant be dickriding JA if he doesnt know who he is........

bubble letter does sound funny though........

throw up or throwie i guess is a more acceptable term?

and some reason i didnt realize rod hall was so negged

kinda torn on the JA tee. i would have been into it if it was just "SUP" and maybe bigger like a more traditional throw up. With it all spelled out it just looks too hip hop and way too 90's (yes, i'm aware so please dont bother pointing it out. its too 90's in a bad way). However i like JA cause big whiteboys who keep it hood make my dick hard.