Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn't mind copping the magazine but $10 shipping is overkill...

i'm tempted to buy more to justify this.

are there and japanese magazine stockists in your area? wouldn't hurt to try them as i know a couple here in nyc have carried the mag.

stopped by yesterday - still no XL in flannels. larges have been restocked online, though ..

can you actually read them though, or are they in japanese like they always have been in the past?

as i recall, some were in japanese and some weren't .. totally worthless post but i'm bored.

i tried on one of the ear flap caps that match the chore jackets and was so confused by the sizing. i'm a 7 3/8 - 1/2 and the small/medium was WAY too small and the large/xl was fucking HUGE. bummer

fwiw the trail caps were the same way sizing-wise. they were like 7 1/4 and 7 3/4

all of the interviews were in english (with japanese translation) except one artist one and the japanese photo spread (i think). btw the book is put together left to right for some reason so the japanese will need to read it backwards

it would have been way more interesting if instead of everyone giving the finger in their photo shoot if they put their thumbs up sabrina harman style

all of the interviews were in english (with japanese translation) except one artist one and the japanese photo spread (i think).

thanks for the info: that's a definite improvement over the previous japanese-only interviews.

what i couldn't figure out, from some of the scans i saw, is that 'supreme craze' spread that a-ron directed, where out of like 20 hipsters shown, none of them were even wearing Supreme (except maybe a hat or two). a bunch of cool guys just posing, and not even to showcase the product. not like i expect these guys to all be wearing Supreme, but if not, why have it in the mag. pretty weird.

are there and japanese magazine stockists in your area? wouldn't hurt to try them as i know a couple here in nyc have carried the mag.

stopped by yesterday - still no XL in flannels. larges have been restocked online, though ..

the only place around here that i know of is Kinokuniya but i've already tried them.

if anyone knows a spot in Seattle, let me know!

cord duffels are pretty cool .. were priced at $288.00

cord plaid box caps in black/black box and brown/red box

nothing else new ... i saw the teal 3 color flannel in a size small which i didn't even know existed. once again, if anyone has one in an XL, pm me.

didn't check .. i don't remember seeing them, though. haven't in a minute now that i think about it.

yeah, these caps aren't the one in the preview. they are all corduroy and have a plaid pattern, but are solid colored .. haha, if that makes any sense. check ebay, i'm sure goat has them up by now.