Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, at mondo kim's moving sale they had a bunch of copies of the roir lp edition of the s/t bad brains lp (aka their good one). they probably also have some miles davis stuff but i didn't check.

also the quilted workwear cap (the one matching the hooded duck and chore jackets) is out in nyc and seems to have replaced the trail cap on display.

I feel like they just let random customers into the site, since I was checking out on my laptop, but I couldn't get through into checkout on the library computer I was as well.

But who knows.

it was working intermittently and it didn't seem to matter what you did w/your computer/browser. i tried for like 30 minutes, then finally was able to order, then tried to make another order (on another card) and again it wouldn't work, but then after another 30 minutes it just started randomly working again. wack. it was completely random.

it was working intermittently and it didn't seem to matter what you did w/your computer/browser. i tried for like 30 minutes, then finally was able to order, then tried to make another order (on another card) and again it wouldn't work, but then after another 30 minutes it just started randomly working again. wack. it was completely random.

haha seems like they are doing the same thing on the internet that they do at the store...its a toss up whether you are going to be able to get what u want even if they really have it in the back....

I had trouble with the web store in all browsers, rebooted, got on fine. I bet they're just getting slammed with connections. Just try again and it might go through

I like the new flannels and jackets, but the jackets are way out of my price range. Just got the magazine on the way for this drop