Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for instance, it's been years since they did navy t-shirts or box logo fleeces (which is what brought this to mind). i suppose the heathered fleeces are in "navy" but it's pretty far off from an actual navy.

are you just talking about tees and sweats, 'cause they've done a bunch of other stuff in navy in prior seasons? for instance, just last f/w: tonal flannel, stripe sweater, wool m65, hooded baseball jacket, cord baseball jacket, moroccan sweater, coach's jacket, leather down jacket, tartan plaid shirt, etc

are you just talking about tees and sweats, 'cause they've done a bunch of other stuff in navy in prior seasons? for instance, just last f/w: tonal flannel, stripe sweater, wool m65, hooded baseball jacket, cord baseball jacket, moroccan sweater, coach's jacket, leather down jacket, tartan plaid shirt, etc

yeah i guess so with all of the counterexamples. it's just a general gripe about navy being underutilized esp with t-shirts and fleeces (how many times have they done navy vs royal or yellow?). i obviously have a selective memory on the cut and sewn (incl of short-term memory loss from drinking).

so to summarize:

a) my bad

B) more solid navy cycs and new eras pls

I got one, on me it's basically true to size (I'm 6ft, 200 lbs and wear an XL), with room for a light layer underneath, but the flannel lining probably wouldn't work with a thick sweatshirt or anything. Probably wouldn't need it anyway, it's a very warm jacket.

alife is at it again

common projects x supreme vans rip off

alife chuck

Picture_065_full.jpg

Picture_003_full.jpg

dd497f62b2b0261d254eccd2c48d140f_h356w534_max.jpeg

has a sock liner like the huarache

i like the black ones, but not for the 150 alife is charging

ill wait to get them on sale

i meant zip ups. but uh yeah i was at the store today they kind of had everything i mean except like a few things no complete size range. backpacks too i know people always asking about shit like that. ofcourse asian and hispanic hs kids from queens buying random shit in there after school. jk, well i'm not though but yeah

just received my package today so my 2cents - think the flannels are a little better/thicker than last seasons and the Oxford fits nicer than the summer short sleeved ones but the Box Hoods are just silly small even in an XL! Smedium isn't even close.

Glad I sized up to XL on the military shirt too - works better as an over-shirt than a regular button up(that may be the intention?)

UK customs is no joke at the moment either, took a total hammering on this lot. Hopefully some Thermal Hoods and the Leather down will make it all ok again.

UK customs is no joke at the moment either, took a total hammering on this lot. Hopefully some Thermal Hoods and the Leather down will make it all ok again.

I got a backpack and beanie through yesterday with no trouble from customs. EMS shipping aswell, shipped friday arrived monday.

Glad I sized up to XL on the military shirt too - works better as an over-shirt than a regular button up(that may be the intention?)

i got the navy military shirt last week and i love it...was sort've blown away by how sturdy it is w/the fabric and buttons and everything..it's made of very heavyweight twill and the cut is larger than on the oxford. got my normal size (L) in the military shirt and it fits perfect imo, but yeah you could potentially size up and wear it as a jacket or over-shirt since it's so thick.

^^^which colorway did you get?

white with blue stripes. honestly, i would have rather just had the black one, but these are hard enough to find for a good price so i wasn't gonna get picky. really into it, though ..

also got the alpine box cap. another slept on piece, imo.

oh yes he does, user name explains

hahaha. that shit is so wack though, it's unreal to see the amount of kids that just BEAST so hard over that shit. i was walking through soho yesterday and saw 3 kids in a group together wearing that same beanie. too funny.

white with blue stripes. honestly, i would have rather just had the black one, but these are hard enough to find for a good price so i wasn't gonna get picky. really into it, though ..

also got the alpine box cap. another slept on piece, imo.

yeah right on, i've got the white/blue as well, good stuff. and yeah the alpine caps are def. dope.